Keep it clean, play nice and if a bigger boy picks on you tell me and I'll call his parents.

Does make me laugh when people here complain of bullying, fucking hell, they should visit a few parrot forums and see the shit that flies when neglect rears it's ugly head! People are ripped to shreds when that happens! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyway, I don't know because I've only heard a few Radiohead tracks so am in no position to make a comparison!:)

Does make me laugh when people here complain of bullying, fucking hell, they should visit a few parrot forums and see the shit that flies when neglect rears it's ugly head! People are ripped to shreds when that happens! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Or The Kooks forum... they're proper nasty there :noey:

Aye, I introduced myself and they called me gay

Oh well as nobody is posting anything to do with the thread and I'm bored, I'll give you an example of a conversation which took place on a parrot forum today!:stunned:

Quote Originally Posted by Rose21 View Post

Get off my back. I cannot help how my mom chooses to spend her money, she honestly just wants what is best for us. Doesn't every mom?? Espec my brother, he is very sensitive and doesn't adapt well to change at all. he is very soft spoken and very sensitive.

I for one will never get off your back Rose, not all the time I see your bullshit posted. So she wants the best for 'us'? Shame that 'us' does not include the bird, yeah? I've said it before and I'll say it again, you and your family make me SICK.

Originally Posted by Rose21 View Post

I plan on taking Tiffany with me when I move, so I can continue to provide for her. If for some reason I can't, I plan to send care packages if I am out of state or visit very frequently.

There is a line, and you just crossed it...It is one thing to attack me, but attack my family, and you better chill the fuck out.

Ah great! Care packages will be good! Oh no, wait, your mother can't even be bothered to FEED the bird, she's 'too busy'.....remember?

I'll chill the fuck out when you give Tiffany up to decent owners. I will, I repeat, will, bash your family all the while you post about how poorly they care for Tiffany. I don't give a fuck about you or your family, only Tiffany. Understood sweetie?

I think Thom's Gloaming dance would dance just because it's one of the worst and weirdest dances I've ever seen a grown man do. :p Never fails to make me laugh.

Actually, what would happen is Matt would shuffle circles around Thom while Thom does his best "twitchy" impersonation non stop until everyone watching starts going into epileptic seisures making Thom think everyone is copying him, making Matt scratch his head and to distract will start dry humping a speaker. Food for thought....food for thought.;)

Archived