10x Limited Edition 'Z Vex Custom Glitterati Paint Fuzz Factory'

BLlSS

board is populated, but all i have is the board - i have to wire up the jacks, switch, all that stuff.

its not that difficult. pm me if you need instructions. did it come with any instructions or anything? is it a soldano?

oh snap

it still deserves its own thread though, even though we have a fuzz factory thread

right?

If it had a Kaoss Pad built into it, then it would, otherwise it's just Zvex had a bit of glitter left and had it left for 10 pedals rather than one and Mansons are charging a premium for it. :p

I want a Glittari FF so I can tape it on my Red MB-1, so I don't need the X-Y pad, and the I have the X-Y pad so I won't need a FF.

F****ing paradox shit is intense.

Anyway, I think that this, together with those pimped squiers with the FF built in and stuff is a bit too much focussed on moneymaking, cuz they cost too much and don't really add anything original.

then again I'm just thinking of ways on how to sneak in a Barnett joke, but I'm failing.

Maybe because its a Zvex, not a Manson product.

It's branded with a Mansons logo, and has it's own Mansons effects section on the website, does that not qualify to go in the Mansons Guitars & Equipment thread? And I don't really think 10 pedals deserve it's own thread :LOL:

I want a Glittari FF so I can tape it on my Red MB-1, so I don't need the X-Y pad, and the I have the X-Y pad so I won't need a FF.

Fucking paradox shit is intense.

Anyway, I think that this, together with those pimped squiers with the FF built in and stuff is a bit too much focussed on moneymaking, cuz they cost too much and don't really add anything original.

then again I'm just thinking of ways on how to sneak in a Barnett joke, but I'm failing.

I know.

The fuzz mod itself was £235, without the fuzz factory, so with a fuzz factory, the modification/labor, and a full setup etc, £600 odd isn't too bad.

Of course they don't add anything original, it's only MattB carbon copies that buy them. But they're selling.

I know.

The fuzz mod itself was £235, without the fuzz factory, so with a fuzz factory, the modification/labor, and a full setup etc, £600 odd isn't too bad.

Of course they don't add anything original, it's only MattB carbon copies that buy them. But they're selling.

Trufax.

Though I think it would've been much nicer if Manson were to stay more exclusive with their products, like those beautiful tele's they build.

And to get back on topic, the 'Manson FF' is not part of those things, it costs a little bit more, but adds nothing to the pedal, you'll get a lame paintjob and Manson logo on it, it adds nothing to the actual product if you ask me.

Different with the pickups like the MBK2 and stuff, as they seem to be alot different (can anyone who has them confirm that they kinda sound more trebly?)

Archived