10x Limited Edition 'Z Vex Custom Glitterati Paint Fuzz Factory'

BLlSS

Today I was in the Mansons shop in Exeter and I was trying out the special limited edition Red Glitterati Paint Fuzz Factory. It's official name is the 'Manson Custom Fuzz Factory'. They are currently selling for £209 and only 6 of the 10 made are still available. They first went on sale just yesterday, and are expected to sell out today or tomorow. It is exactly the same as the standard Fuzz Factory, except it's the same colour and glitter as is on Matts Glitterati Manson guitar. It is an absolutely beautiful Fuzz Factory, hand painted in Exeter. The limited edition #3/10 was hand painted on the 29/03/2010.

As I have spoken to the people at Mansons, I think I could probably answer any questions. For more information, here is the Mansons official link http://mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/z-vex-effects/z-vex/custom-glitterati-paint-fuzz-factory/

This is a thread for the Mansons custom Fuzz Factory only, it is separate to the general Fuzz Factory thread.

I have searched for a thread for this custom Fuzz Factory, but couldn't find one, so sorry if there already is one

I bought one a few days ago - there's not much to say about them other than the custom finish though is there?

Yeah, you're right. it's just the finish and the fact that there's only 10 of them that makes them more expensive than the standard Fuzz Factory. Lucky you for getting one! :)

I have quite a special looking wah probe. It's red and glittery. I wonder if that's a limited edition.

All glittery ones are, although they may do more batches of them. Which they might do with this limited edition FF.

My Fuzz Probe hasn't been signed and doesn't have a serial number, unlike all other Zvex pedals :awesome:

you can think about your kit during your permaban.

cool, need to spend less time on here anyway.

nah, i haven't figured out what i'm supposed to do with it. basically it's an assembled board (apparently mansons sold these if you wanted to put them in your guitar) .. but what next?

Archived