Not allowed to go to Muse concert

EdwardH

I'd much rather go to a Muse Concert than overseas

I prefer a Muse concert overseas right now. :D

But yes, you're only 13 so I don't think it's going to happen. Perhaps you could have gone if you'd take one of your parents with you, but I believe your granddad is a bit more important right now. I'd suggest asking first if you can go before buying tickets next time.

For my birthday my aunty gave me tickets to a Muse Concert on 9 December, but now my mum tells me I can't go because we need to go overseas on the 7 December!! And its a place I don't even want to go! I have been so angry:mad: for the past few days what can I say to her to convince her to let me go somehow

Hey, how many times in your life will you be able to travel? Enjoy wherever you're going and don't complain/have a bad attitude about missing Muse :happy: I swear, you will regret not embracing it in the future. You are young, and you WILL see Muse in a few years

By the way, my parents made me miss Muse concerts in April in Seattle and Portland because it was too close to Easter and on the strictest days of Lent :( so I feel your pain.

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer a Muse concert overseas right now. :D

But yes, you're only 13 so I don't think it's going to happen. Perhaps you could have gone if you'd take one of your parents with you, but I believe your granddad is a bit more important right now. I'd suggest asking first if you can go before buying tickets next time.

I didn't buy the tickets, I got them for my birthday

Archived