Not allowed to go to Muse concert

EdwardH

For my birthday my aunty gave me tickets to a Muse Concert on 9 December, but now my mum tells me I can't go because we need to go overseas on the 7 December!! And its a place I don't even want to go! I have been so angry:mad: for the past few days what can I say to her to convince her to let me go somehow

For my birthday my aunty gave me tickets to a Muse Concert on 9 December, but now my mum tells me I can't go because we need to go overseas on the 7 December!! And its a place I don't even want to go! I have been so angry:mad: for the past few days what can I say to her to convince her to let me go somehow

You could give them to a friend, and then say that'll be 50 Dollars a ticket(Idk where you live, so I used whatever the currency is of my country) and then buy more the next chance you get

Guest Octazooka
I'm going to that gig!

Just see if you could stay at the persons house your going with for a few days.

Tell her you'll never forgive her ever if you ever miss the Muse gig. :p

How old are you?

If you are around the same age as me then DO NOT whine around,tell your mum that you'll kill yourself,scream,lock yourself up in your bedroom etc etc....

Try to be as serious and as mature about it as possible,and make some sort of a plan,like where are you going to be,with who are you going,just to convince her that you'll be safe.

And where are you going?Is it something imporatant or a holiday or you're visiting someone???

+1

You're only one year younger than me so I don't think that she will let you...I know how my parents are...;)

for me, itd be somewhat okay if i was going with a friend, but im 15. i know that doesnt sound old, but 2 years ago, my parents wouldnt even think of letting me do that. you can always sell them for an extra price if they're really good seats, and catch them the next time around

Guest Minimaltemp
Oh no, choosing between a Muse concert and going overseas! Your life must really suck.

/daily bitter outburst

"And its a place I don't even want to go!"

for me, itd be somewhat okay if i was going with a friend, but im 15. i know that doesnt sound old, but 2 years ago, my parents wouldnt even think of letting me do that. you can always sell them for an extra price if they're really good seats, and catch them the next time around

Please don't encourage people to sell tickets for more than their face value. That's really frowned upon here.

You are 13

You don't have a choice I'm afraid

Sell those tickets

:(

How old are you?

If you are around the same age as me then DO NOT whine around,tell your mum that you'll kill yourself,scream,lock yourself up in your bedroom etc etc....

Try to be as serious and as mature about it as possible,and make some sort of a plan,like where are you going to be,with who are you going,just to convince her that you'll be safe.

And where are you going?Is it something imporatant or a holiday or you're visiting someone???

Why would you even suggest something like that? To tell someone you will kill yourself when you don't mean it just so you can get something you want is the most selfish fucked up and manipulating thing someone could do.

I am 13 and i am going with my cousin who is a muse fan as well i am going overseas for my grandads birthday

Don't think you parents will let you go to muse...sorry.

Why would you even suggest something like that? To tell someone you will kill yourself when you don't mean it just so you can get something you want is the most selfish fucked up and manipulating thing someone could do.

Because she is only one year younger than me and I know how she feels,I know what other kids like me do and say to their parents and it doesn't mean that they will do it (god forbid),but in the heat of the arguement it could be something that she could say.

Because she is only one year younger than me and I know how she feels,I know what other kids like me do and say to their parents and it doesn't mean that they will do it (god forbid),but in the heat of the arguement it could be something that she could say.

Fair enough...but that is something that would be spontaneous without much thought.

Archived