If you don't have problems with barre chords it shouldnt be a problem. Bar the 8th fret and use your other fingers to make an Fmajor and Gmajor chord.

Just realized what you said, at first I misread and thought you were saying what was said before (1st finger on 8th fret, barre with ring finger across B, G and D) Your method is somewhat easier, but it's still gonna take some time to feel natural like other chords

• 1 month later...

I was wondering that could anybody please give me the tab for this song's INTRO only. I want the intro to be like Muse- Resistance Live in Oxygen Festival. The intro is amazing and do you think you can detailed tab the intro. ;)

P.S: Please let me know the effects of the intro in Oxygen Festival!

I am 15 and I have been learning guitar for 8 years and and I still could not tab. Sorry!:$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNm-XDEwdc

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone please help me try to work out the chords from after the solo to the end in the live version of Madness, specifically from the Rome gig

] (3.07-end) I've been trying for a while now, but I can't quite see what he's playing on some of them. Am I also right in thinking its being played half a step down from standard tuning? Cheers in advance

I've managed to get a couple of the chords, but some others are either only very briefly shown, obscured by Matt's middle finger muting, or drowned out by crowd noise so can't be done from the sound. I can also only make out the first chord in the 'I need to love...' part.

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|--------7--------9--------10------10----------------------------------------|

G|--------6--------9--------9--------7-----------------------------------------|

D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

That's how ive always played the end of it and it sounds pretty right with a bit of delay and slight distortion.

I know im missing some notes but that's definitely played.

Edited by Technica

so after the solo

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|--------7--------9--------10------10----------------------------------------|

G|--------6--------9--------9--------7-----------------------------------------|

D|--------7--------7--------7--------7---------------------------------------------|

A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I need your....

e|---------9--------12----- 12--------10---------------------------------------------|

B|--------10--------9-------10-------10----------------------------------------|

G|--------11--------9--------9--------11-----------------------------------------|

D|--------11----------------------------12------------------------------------------|

im nearly 100% sure this is it!

Naaaaaah, way too simple. Will take a gander at it tomorrow

i think its supposed to be that simple haha i think there's an extra note on the 7th fret i edited it now

Edited by Technica

I've managed to get a couple of the chords, but some others are either only very briefly shown, obscured by Matt's middle finger muting, or drowned out by crowd noise so can't be done from the sound. I can also only make out the first chord in the 'I need to love...' part.

So just listen?

im nearly 100% sure this is it!

i think its supposed to be that simple haha i think there's an extra note on the 7th fret i edited it now

make that round about 95%! I'm 99% on this...still not definitely sure though

e--------------------------|---9------12-----12------10

B--7----9----10---10---|--10-----12-----10------10

G--6----9----9-----7----|--11------9-------9------11

D--7----6----7-----7----|--11-----------------------12

A--------------------------|-------------------------------

E--------------------------|-------------------------------

You know what song is a bitch to find out by ear? This one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAxD3xz59Q

I know most of it but the tiny chords at 0:46 and 0:59, and the part from 2:16 to 2:22 fuck me up. I don't think the chords are hard or anything but I just can't hear them properly :')

I'd look it up on the internetz but all tabs on these parts lack in, y'know, correctness.

You know what song is a bitch to find out by ear? This one:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAxD3xz59Q[media]

I know most of it but the tiny chords at 0:46 and 0:59, and the part from 2:16 to 2:22 fuck me up. I don't think the chords are hard or anything but I just can't hear them properly :')

I'd look it up on the internetz but all tabs on these parts lack in, y'know, correctness.

Oh man, most biffy tabs online are gash. Well not gash, I mean they're not 'wrong', but they all use power chrods and are just a bit shit like. This guy has the best Biffy tabs which only need a little tweaking, don't think he has MRI though

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/joshuahughes34/contributions/tabs/

Oh man, most biffy tabs online are gash. Well not gash, I mean they're not 'wrong', but they all use power chrods and are just a bit shit like. This guy has the best Biffy tabs which only need a little tweaking, don't think he has MRI though

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/joshuahughes34/contributions/tabs/

Well thanks anyway!

Sometimes I just don't understand how people can tab something when I can clearly hear it doesn't sound like that AT ALL.

• 3 weeks later...