I'm currently doing a guitar cover of Space Dementia (the whole song, not just the outro) unusual idea i know, and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas fr the verse, as just strumming the chords doesnt seem good enough, is there perhaps a tab that can correctly "translate" the feel of the way it's played on piano to guitar?

There is one on UG. I remember playing around with the idea a while ago.

oh god! please not sweeping! :'( me and sweeping do not get on. at all. and yeah i found that tab on UG but I don't like the idea of just strumming those chords, i mean, when played on the piano it isn't just chords is it? there's a little something extra going on in there..

sorry if this isn't exactly the right place for this but I'm in a rush so: Does anyone have a backing track for Map of the Problematique (bass, drums, keyboard and vocals) I need it for tonight, the site I usually get my backing tracks from has nothing and I don't know how to remove the guitar from a song to make my own backing track, any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and this isn't essential but one for supremacy would be great too..

Edited by xtinction

I know the Absolution Tour one

G---9--9--9---7--9--10--9--7--9--7--9--7--9--7--9--10--9--7--10--7--10--7--10---9--10--12--7--10--7--10--7--10--9--10--12--12--

B----10---10----10---x-x-x-x---10---10----10---x-x-x-x-11---11----11---x-x-x-x---

G---12b--12b--12b--x-x-x-x--12b--12b--12b--x-x-x-x-13b--13b--13b--x-x-x-x---

D----8--8---8--10--10--10--11--11--11--12/

A----8--8---8--10--10--10--11--11--11--12/

D----8--8---8--10--10--10--11--11--11--12/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I've been learning Invincible lately, and parts of it confuse me, or rather, the tabs do: 1. In the 2nd verse, is it just power chords? One tab says so, and the only decent cover of the song on Youtube does too (I think) 2. The 2nd chorus, the chords that the tabs indicate seem impossible to form:

E|-----------8---------| |-----------10--------|

B|-----10--10-10---| |-----12--12--12---|

G|---10--10-----10-| |---12--12------12-|

D|-10-----------------| |-12------------------|

A|---------------------| |-----------------------|

E|---------------------| |-----------------------|

Is it just me, or are those chords not fingerable (Yes, that's totally a word :p) by regular human hands?

So it's just me then >.< I just find my 2nd, 3rd and 4th fingers get squished a lot when forming those chords, so much so it's damn near impossible to form them in time, do you finger them like this? (from e to d) 1st finger, 2nd finger, 3rd finger, 4th finger?