Fair play to you... I played for 5 years with a teacher before I started teaching myself :facepalm::LOL:

Harmonics are basically all over a fretboard, you have to find the right place and literally only touch the string, don't push down like you normally would. Hard to get at first but once you have it's easy.

oh yeah. you're awesome at guitar by the way :) saw ur youtube cover of SMBH.

:) wouldn't that mute the string?

Not if you touch it lightly so the note can still play, but it'll have a slight ring to it if you catch my drift.

:) wouldn't that mute the string?

Not if you get the right place. It's hard to explain tbh. There's a lot around the 3rd and 4th frets so try what I said around there and see what you get. :)

Not if you touch it lightly so the note can still play, but it'll have a slight ring to it if you catch my drift.

:LOL:

Fair play to you... I played for 5 years with a teacher before I started teaching myself :facepalm::LOL:

Harmonics are basically all over a fretboard, you have to find the right place and literally only touch the string, don't push down like you normally would. Hard to get at first but once you have it's easy.

Not if you get the right place. It's hard to explain tbh. There's a lot around the 3rd and 4th frets so try what I said around there and see what you get. :)

cool. is it suposed to buzz?

cool. is it suposed to buzz?

I guess, I don't really know the ins and outs but it's essentially the string ringing at a different pitch. Try it on the 12th fret too.

I guess, I don't really know the ins and outs but it's essentially the string ringing at a different pitch. Try it on the 12th fret too.

ok thanks i'll try.:)

ok thanks i'll try.:)

:)

Give me a break, I'm not very good at explaining things! :LOL:

Yeah, I catch your drift :chuckle:

haha u are i'm using that vid u posted. is very helpful thanks.

Good to know, you're welcome! :)

Yeah, I catch your drift :chuckle:

:rolleyes: I give up. :chuckle:

Edited by Mechagodzilla

Guest Batman.
A level physics knowledge:

:$

Get some Brian Cox up in this bitch.

How hard is A level physics? I got 100/100 on the last bit of the gcse, but that's supposed to be piss easy compared to A level :LOL:

Unless you're making a joke that I'm completely oblivious to, that's related to Tab Request, in which case just ignore me.

A level physics knowledge:

:$

Do you do AS Physics?

Get some Brian Cox up in this bitch.

How hard is A level physics? I got 100/100 on the last bit of the gcse, but that's supposed to be piss easy compared to A level :LOL:

Unless you're making a joke that I'm completely oblivious to, that's related to Tab Request, in which case just ignore me.

Oho, I got full marks on my GCSE Physics but then got Us on AS. I'm retaking Physics AS now and getting some As, but it does take some adjusting to

EDIT: Where did the physics talk from anyway? Soon as I saw the mention of physics, rms and sound waves suddenly popped into my head :facepalm:

Guest Batman.
Do you do AS Physics?

Oho, I got full marks on my GCSE Physics but then got Us on AS. I'm retaking Physics AS now and getting some As, but it does take some adjusting to

EDIT: Where did the physics talk from anyway? Soon as I saw the mention of physics, rms and sound waves suddenly popped into my head :facepalm:

Oh, well Sixth form definitely sounds very fun :facepalm: Plus I'm taking all the Sciences, Maths, and English Language.. so I guess that's my social life gone for two years :LOL:

On topic so I don't get banz0rred:

E:--0--3--5--0--3--6-5

Anyone think they can tab out the Plug In Baby Demo from 1997? Especially the outro, I really want to be able to play it but haven't been able to work it out (could be hard due to the sound quality).

[YT]

[/YT]

Anyone that has the superior live version tab of Crying Shame?

I have a tab for the main riff of it, like in the intro and stuff. Not the whole song

I have a tab for the main riff of it, like in the intro and stuff. Not the whole song

That would be handy, I'll try and figure out the rest myself.