• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know there is a tab for who knows who, but i have a really good quality video of who knows who outro at MSG, was wondering if anyone could take a stab at tabbing it?

I thought the title said "You know Who" :facepalm::LOL:

I'll be honest... I really don't understand why you can't tab this yourself... just get a vid up of it live on Youtube, have your guitar with you, and try stuff 'till you find it. And also, why the need to make a thread for every request...? There's a Tab Request thread already... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm being a right dick, I know :LOL:

Ohh, mod has moved it... my bad...

I know there is a tab for who knows who, but i have a really good quality video of who knows who outro at MSG, was wondering if anyone could take a stab at tabbing it?

First, it's worth noting that he might be mixing an octave pedal with the whammy set on -1 octave harmonizer, but I believe it's something like

E--

B--

G--17---------------------15--16

D------------15--16--17---------

A----15--18----------------------

C--

Then go down one octave...

E--

B--

G--5---------------------3--4

D------------3--4--5--------

A----3--6--------------------

C--

Then ANOTHER octave...

E--

B--

G--

D--

A----3------------------1--2--

C-------0--3--5--6--7--------

I think that's correct anyway. As I said, he's using a whammy pedal on -1 harmonizer and possibly an octave pedal, but it's hard to say.

i gotcha, idk why the octave pedal didnt occur to me the first time, but anyway, heres the video. still pretty sweet to watch

http://youtu.be/hwxcBgl1roE

Yeah I remember that :awesome:

He's definitely using the whammy pedal set on the harmonizer one octave below, but I'm not sure if he's using anything else...it almost sounds like he goes down four octaves, but I might be wrong.

I thought the title said "You know Who" :facepalm::LOL:

I'll be honest... I really don't understand why you can't tab this yourself... just get a vid up of it live on Youtube, have your guitar with you, and try stuff 'till you find it. And also, why the need to make a thread for every request...? There's a Tab Request thread already... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm being a right dick, I know :LOL:

Ohh, mod has moved it... my bad...

ah i know as soon as i posted it i realized i didnt put it under the request, which i had just done last night so i look stupid :-p

and i lied, i wasnt looking for an exact tablature, more so for the other sir said aobut the octave harmonizer, cause when i palyed the exact tab i wasnt getting that sound so i thought maybe i was off somewhere. i forgive your dick comment :-)

Yeah I remember that :awesome:

He's definitely using the whammy pedal set on the harmonizer one octave below, but I'm not sure if he's using anything else...it almost sounds like he goes down four octaves, but I might be wrong.

ya he starts at the initial tone and then moves downward three seperate times. when i get home to my digi whammy ill give it a whirl and see what happens

• 2 weeks later...