yeah i realized it when i heard it more carefully.If anyone can make a tremolo picked one that would be great too

surely a tremolo picked one would just be Adagio in A minor tremolo picked?

Tremolo pick Adagio in A. I don't know how to describe it any simpler really.

well i would but i'm not good at tabbing stuff so thats why i started this thread

well i would but i'm not good at tabbing stuff so thats why i started this thread

try googling adagio in G minor tab ... move everything up 2 frets (I think) and just use the chords it shows as a base and it should get you somewhere

try googling adagio in G minor tab ... move everything up 2 frets (I think) and just use the chords it shows as a base and it should get you somewhere

i did and it was from albinoni but it doesn't sound same to what matt plays

or i'm i looking at the wrong stuff ? :S

has anyone ever found (or made) a guitar tab to the live version that Muse plays of Hoodoo? like on what they play on the HAARP DVD? i have the song book but its just gives the straight piano arranged for guitar, and chris definitely plays something different

I know there is a tab for who knows who, but i have a really good quality video of who knows who outro at MSG, was wondering if anyone could take a stab at tabbing it?

I know there is a tab for who knows who, but i have a really good quality video of who knows who outro at MSG, was wondering if anyone could take a stab at tabbing it?

I thought the title said "You know Who" :facepalm::LOL:

I'll be honest... I really don't understand why you can't tab this yourself... just get a vid up of it live on Youtube, have your guitar with you, and try stuff 'till you find it. And also, why the need to make a thread for every request...? There's a Tab Request thread already... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm being a right dick, I know :LOL:

Ohh, mod has moved it... my bad...

First, it's worth noting that he might be mixing an octave pedal with the whammy set on -1 octave harmonizer, but I believe it's something like

E--

B--

G--17---------------------15--16

D------------15--16--17---------

A----15--18----------------------

C--

Then go down one octave...

E--

B--

G--5---------------------3--4

D------------3--4--5--------

A----3--6--------------------

C--

Then ANOTHER octave...

E--

B--

G--

D--

A----3------------------1--2--

C-------0--3--5--6--7--------

I think that's correct anyway. As I said, he's using a whammy pedal on -1 harmonizer and possibly an octave pedal, but it's hard to say.

i gotcha, idk why the octave pedal didnt occur to me the first time, but anyway, heres the video. still pretty sweet to watch

http://youtu.be/hwxcBgl1roE

Yeah I remember that :awesome:

He's definitely using the whammy pedal set on the harmonizer one octave below, but I'm not sure if he's using anything else...it almost sounds like he goes down four octaves, but I might be wrong.

I thought the title said "You know Who" :facepalm::LOL:

I'll be honest... I really don't understand why you can't tab this yourself... just get a vid up of it live on Youtube, have your guitar with you, and try stuff 'till you find it. And also, why the need to make a thread for every request...? There's a Tab Request thread already... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm being a right dick, I know :LOL:

Ohh, mod has moved it... my bad...

ah i know as soon as i posted it i realized i didnt put it under the request, which i had just done last night so i look stupid :-p

and i lied, i wasnt looking for an exact tablature, more so for the other sir said aobut the octave harmonizer, cause when i palyed the exact tab i wasnt getting that sound so i thought maybe i was off somewhere. i forgive your dick comment :-)

Yeah I remember that :awesome:

He's definitely using the whammy pedal set on the harmonizer one octave below, but I'm not sure if he's using anything else...it almost sounds like he goes down four octaves, but I might be wrong.

ya he starts at the initial tone and then moves downward three seperate times. when i get home to my digi whammy ill give it a whirl and see what happens

Can anybody give me a decent tab for Plug In Baby? All the other ones I've seen are shit!! Its so annoying. It'd be much appreciated :)

Are you sure you are playing it right? All the ones I've seen have been pretty accurate. Try Ultimate Guitar for tabs. There is also a tab request thread so no need to create a new thread for your request.

Thanks man? :) I never noticed it :p

Out of curiosity, what tab were you looking for before? I've never really seen a PiB tab that has the riff less than 90% accurate

Any decent Jimmy Kane and Twin tabs? I've got everything apart from the chorus with Jimmy Kane but Twin has me a bit stumped in places.

So i did a quick search but didn't find this: In London Astoria 2000 matt played this cool intro for muscle museum :p so could someone please tab it :D

Here's the link: