That sounds close, im not sure though, maybe if someone could record it and youtube or soundcloud it? im playing it and it sounds close.

*COUGH MY COVER COUGH*

http://soundcloud.com/liam_scott_3/my-old-exo-politics-cover

or

The second link has a different line on one pf the wee twiddles, purely cause i thought it sounded nice :)

Apologies for the tone, but atleast you can hear it :)

The solo for SS is like D --8--5--0 and so on. But he plays it higher up the neck live, what does he play? Or is it just an octave higher?

I thought the higher bit was just done on the d string instead of the D if that makes sense, that's how I always do it.

The solo for SS is like D --8--5--0 and so on. But he plays it higher up the neck live, what does he play? Or is it just an octave higher?

he plays the same notes but on the Dropped D string so instead of 8 5 0 its 20 17 0 ( Same notes except higher up)

Hey, just wondering if anyone can possibly tab some of this please? Mostly the main riff and maybe the solo if you can. Cheers.

I'll have a go at this in a few minutes. Not sure the solo will be that easy to transcribe (can't really hear parts of it), but I'll give it a try

Oh, and also, what does everyone play for the new born verses? from what I remember, the tab book doesn't have any of the guitar parts for that.

I'll have a go at this in a few minutes. Not sure the solo will be that easy to transcribe (can't really hear parts of it), but I'll give it a try

Oh, and also, what does everyone play for the new born verses? from what I remember, the tab book doesn't have any of the guitar parts for that.

Um its the same Chords repeated 4 times:

7 x x 7 x x 7 x x 7 x x

8 x x 8 x x 8 x x 8 x x

9 x x 9 x x 9 x x 9 x x ( This Pattern and then swap it out for the following) :

7 7 7 7 7 8 7 7

8 7 8 7 8 8 8 7 -------- x 4

9 8 9 8 9 9 7 8

I hope the formatting doesn't screw up

I just play the chords from the piano intro but stacatto and palm muting etc

Does anyone know the tab for the verse part of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exWI-hHUPs&feature=related

I know this is old, but I was trying to figure it out too, I got it for the most part

e--------------------------------

b--------------------------------

g-10-10-10-------------------

d-------------12-12-12-------

A------------------------12-12

E--------------------------------

Just follow this pattern with the following chords:

g-9

d-10

A-10

g-7

d-8

A-10

g-7

d-7

A-8

Edited by JP4560

Close, but I play it something like this:

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G|-10-10-10-----------------------10-10-10------------------------------

D|--------------12-12-12-----------------------12-12-12-----------------

A|---------------------------12-12----------------------------12-12--------

D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G|-10-10-10------9-9-9-----------------------9-9-9---------------------------

D|--------------12----------10-10-10------------------10-10-10--------------

A|-----------------------------------------10-10----------------------10-10-----

D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|----------------------------------------------------

B|---------------------------------------------------

G|-7-7-7------------------7-7-7------------------

D|---------8-8-8------------------8-8-8----------

A|-----------------10-10-----------------10-10--

D|----------------------------------------------------

e|--------------------------------------------------------------

B|--------------------------------------------------------------

G|-7-7-7----7-7-7------------------7-7-7-----------------

D|---------8----------7-7-7------------------7-7-7---------

A|-----------------------------8-8---------------------8-8---

D|--------------------------------------------------------------

Then it goes again for a second time, then Bellamy seems to play the last bit like this:

e|----------------------------------------------------------

B|----------------------------------------------------------

G|-7-7-7----7-7-7------------------7-7-7-7-7-7-----

D|---------8----------7-7-7----------7-7-7-7-7-7-----

A|-----------------------------8-8-----8-8-8-8-8-8-----

D|-----------------------------------------------------------

He plays the last chords a few times then goes into the chorus.

EDIT: I hadn't seen JP4560's post which is essentially the same thing I tabbed, sorry about that.

Edited by L.Valencia

So SMBH in reading 2006 matt plays that cool little outro riff could someone tab it, it doesn't sound too hard to tab. I just suck at tabbing and I haven't been playing guitar so long. Sorry if it's already been asked before but at least I've done some googleing and it seems to me that it hasn't been tabbed before.

The riff starts somewhere about 3:45 in the video

This is a similar one I tabbed a while ago, it's pretty close to that

E|------------------7----------|---6----------5------4--------|------------3-----------------|----------------------

B|----------------------6------|------5----------4-------3----|------------------2-----------|----------------------

G|----------7--------------6--|---------5----------4----------|-------3-------------------2-|---------------------

D|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------0----------

A|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------2----------

E|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------2---------

sorry for bad spacings too :p

This is a similar one I tabbed a while ago, it's pretty close to that

E|------------------7----------|---6----------5------4--------|------------3-----------------|----------------------

B|----------------------6------|------5----------4-------3----|------------------2-----------|----------------------

G|----------7--------------6--|---------5----------4----------|-------3-------------------2-|---------------------

D|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------0----------

A|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------2----------

E|------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|---------2---------

sorry for bad spacings too :p

Oh thanks I started playing around with those it didn't sound exactly right but as I said i'm newb i've only played guitar for a few months so i might be wrong but anyways i got it like this:

E|------------------7----------|---6----------5---------------|-------------------------------------------------|------

B|------------------------------|--------------------------------|------------------------------------------------|-----

G|----------7---------7---6--|------6--5------5-4----------|4b--4p2h4p2p0h2p0--------------------|-----

D|------------------------------|--------------------------------|----------------------------2p0h2p02b----|-----

A|------------------------------|--------------------------------|------------------------------------------------|-2--

E|------------------------------|--------------------------------|------------------------------------------------|-0---

For the third bar i really don't know what he does there but the riff sounds nice:p

thanks again you helped me a lot :)

Anyone know where I can find sheet music to the organ part to Invincible? Microcuts.net didn't help..

When muse performed at glastonbury last year the resistance intro with matt's double neck guitar was so much better than the previous intro.Has anyone tried to tab it for single neck and doable without the sustainer.If anyone has the tab please post it here because i've tried everywhere but couldn't find in on the internet or any cover on youtube.

Cheers

what about using a slide?

i don't know how well it will work without the sustainer though..

anyone? slide idea seems good

I still doubt it will work unless you somehow had a separate slide for several fingers... I guess you could just play the chords tremolo picked with a ton of delay like the old intro had?

It's Adagio in G Minor transposed to A Minor. That should get you started.

yeah i realized it when i heard it more carefully.If anyone can make a tremolo picked one that would be great too