you spend far more time on here than anyone else on the board

so i guessed you care

sorry my bad

If I cared I'd be sucking up to everyone saying how sorry I am that I don't like some of you. Big boo hoo. I spend more time on the board then you therefore I care. Great logic there.

+1 john

you don't care, thats not the point. thats like saying you wouldnt care if you ran down the street naked. Im sure alot of people would have something to say about that though.

Weird way of thinking of things there, because I wouldn't care if I ran down the street stark bollock naked. Since when does what others think affect what you yourself think?

Yeah thought so.

Weird way of thinking of things there, because I wouldn't care if I ran down the street stark bollock naked. Since when does what others think affect what you yourself think?

Yeah thought so.

since the dawn of man...

He commented on what you said, (others think)

You retaliated, (affect)

You think you have won the argument. (you yourself think)

If no one let what other people think, affect their chain of thought... then the world would have ended when Russia said it thinks America is a cunt then America retaliated with a nuke saying "i fuked ur mom".

since the dawn of man...

He commented on what you said, (others think)

You retaliated, (affect)

You think you have won the argument. (you yourself think)

If no one let what other people think, affect their chain of thought... then the world would have ended when Russia said it thinks America is a cunt then America retaliated with a nuke saying "i fuked ur mom".

Errr no because what you think isn't changed by the opinion of others. If I ran down a street naked I wouldn't exactly stop to talk to people and go. 'So what do you think of my dick? Does it please you? Do you want to touch it? Does it offend you? Will you take this survey on why it's offended you?'

And the American arguement is also a bad one. America as a country doesn't care.

Yeah thought so.

I said what you think may not matter to you, but it is having a knock on effect to the other people experiencing your actions. What other people think does not affect my opinion fully but it may persuade it because im not a dick and I do value the opinions of others around me.

all im saying is that if you enjoy being annoying and enjoy pissing people off go join greenpeace and put your "skills" to better use rather than being on an internet forum all day every day at the age where many people are breaking their backs just to survive.

I said what you think may not matter to you, but it is having a knock on effect to the other people experiencing your actions. What other people think does not affect my opinion fully but it may persuade it because im not a dick and I do value the opinions of others around me.

all im saying is that if you enjoy being annoying and enjoy pissing people off go join greenpeace and put your "skills" to better use rather than being on an internet forum all day every day at the age where many people are breaking their backs just to survive.

+ fucking 1

but he will probably retaliate with either:

tort1: "i dont care wat u think"

tort2: "ye i fukd ur mom"

Still an invalid argument. It's an internet forum big whoop, there are always ass holes online. Get over it. The whole not caring thing still comes into play aswell. If I cared about others would I post things that get you all reacting this way? Think about that. Trolling it's on the net.

Besides Elliot and Pip you arguing this is ironic. 'I want to frame Tyechan to get rid of him, then deny it'. ;)

Still an invalid argument. It's an internet forum big whoop, there are always ass holes online. Get over it. The whole not caring thing still comes into play aswell. If I cared about others would I post things that get you all reacting this way? Think about that. Trolling it's on the net.

ok. right ive thought about that. what now?

How is that even an invalid argument?! :LOL: The whole "oh woo its an internet forum" seems to be your only answer at the moment...

Besides Elliot and Pip you arguing this is ironic. 'I want to frame Tyechan to get rid of him, then deny it'. ;)

ok so now you revert to mistakes of our own to aid your defence?

we were 15, you are much older. get a life, we are enjoying the last stretch of our childhood because we are mature enough to know life isnt easy unless you want to live like a slob and watch internet forums all day.

Ye but tyechan was a n00b, you are a fair adversary...

FOS

You two were the n00bs if I remember for getting caught epically. The point being about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment. This is providing much lulz.

ok so now you revert to mistakes of our own to aid your defence?

we were 15, you are much older. get a life, we are enjoying the last stretch of our childhood because we are mature enough to know life isnt easy unless you want to live like a slob and watch internet forums all day.

Haha what else would I be doing on a Sunday apart from relaxing at home and going on the net, instead of doing it at work? Don't get bitter now.

You two were the n00bs if I remember for getting caught epically. The point being about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment. This is providing much lulz.

If you say it like that "the point about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment" then state this is providing you with lulz... im pretty sure that makes you and I equal in the "not caring" sence ;)

If you say it like that "the point about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment" then state this is providing you with lulz... im pretty sure that makes you and I equal in the "not caring" sence ;)

Good then because it's a laugh on a boring Sunday with nothing else to do. :)

we didn't get caught "epically" we didnt exactly have a "master plan" because we are not computer nerds, we have lives outside of the internet. and as for providing "much lulz", I don't see whats so funny about a 16/17 year old giving valid advise to a 22 year old on how he should get a life besides the one you have grown into using the internet.

we didn't get caught "epically" we didnt exactly have a "master plan" because we are not computer nerds, we have lives outside of the internet. and as for providing "much lulz", I don't see whats so funny about a 16/17 year old giving valid advise to a 22 year old on how he should get a life besides the one you have grown into using the internet.

Heh, I'm normally on here at work, or at home with nothing much else to do at work apart from read and press buttons. Advise me on how to live my life? You mean by making tits of yourself on something that's meant as a wind up? Well done with that. Not getting epically caught? Please you begged me and Matt to argue your case.