Muse Store - Post to Australia?

lucidity

Hey all :)

I'm looking to buy one of the muse belts from their online store - but I can't see any information about postage outside of the UK - When I choose the store, I choose the one that says 'Merchandise Store (World Excluding America)' does this mean that they post items to anywhere in the world excluding America? I'm in Australia and AFAIK this is the only place I can get hold of one of the belts :D

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread but......If I buy something, how does it know where to post to? Do I enter that somewhere? or will it know from the CC details? I haven't had much exp. with credit cards :LOL: How much will postage cost for a belt from UK to Aus?

Guest Chizzleface
Sorry to dig up an old thread but......If I buy something, how does it know where to post to? Do I enter that somewhere? or will it know from the CC details? I haven't had much exp. with credit cards :LOL: How much will postage cost for a belt from UK to Aus?

Normally, once you go through the checkout procedure it'll ask you for delivery address details. It should also confirm postage price alongside the price of the item, and the total you see will be the total amount you will be expected to pay :D

Archived