So... Dom as Stormtrooper, Chris as either Vader or Obi Wan, and Matt as Leia.... :chuckle:

EDIT: And Morgan can be R2 :chuckle:

You are bad. Now I can't get Matt-Leia image out of my head.

Good question about the Halloween costumes. :facepalm: about the 1984 connection which has been explored to death. But it's hard to come up with fresh questions. The pros sometimes can't do it.

I liked our April winners - really knowledgeable fans and good questions. Less awkward session too.

Tanks alot for the transcript!!! :) The sound was indeed terribel and it was hard to understand some parts...

AHAH I've a storm tropper suit and a Vader one :p:LOL:

No problem ;)

I have a Vader costume...it's my trademark costume :LOL: I just put it on whenever fancy dress people come calling... :chuckle:

It does the breathing and quotes and everything... :ninja:

Mine also does the breathing! Vader costume is awesome :LOL:

BOT: The girl looked nervous, but it wasn't bad. The MTV Exit and the Halloween were good questions.

It did seem like Dom had no idea what the heck he was talking about, though. :LOL:

People were saying they couldn't hear anything because of the terrible sound quality (:p) so I did a transcript here :)

Thank you! :D

I had a lot of trouble understanding this one in particular. :p

Matt: Um, well, to make better music. I care more about that than anything else really, yeah. We don’t do it for- I don’t think we make music for any of the things that come from it that stuff’s just good fun and it’s a good bonus but I think trying to make ourselves get better and come up with new concepts, new ideas and we’re still kind of striving to get somewhere you know, that we haven’t quite got to get and I think we’ll keep carrying on with that, regardless of what rewards come back.

Chris could be Chewbacca :ninja:

:chuckle: I was going to say that Chris wasn't tall enough to be Chewy, but if he's stood next to Matt he'll seem like a giant ;)

am I the only one that had the line appear in my head "aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?" :$

:LOL:

It's been quite obvious that Matt enjoys playing SMBH :chuckle:

i thought the same thing!

musewars.jpg

:erm: Did this for lolz thread awhile back. :p

:awesome:

I remember the competition they had to choose who would interview the band. Every day for a week they asked a trivia question to caller 9, and if they got it right they were in the running for the grand prize of the interview. The "trivia" questions were a joke. What is the drummer's name? What country are Muse from? :rolleyes: I called in every single day of course, but never got through. Watching this interview now is so annoying because I would have had much better questions. Seriously, how many times has Matt already been asked about 1984? At least the halloween question was pretty funny.

Thank you! :D

I had a lot of trouble understanding this one in particular. :p

Matt: Um, well, to make better music. I care more about that than anything else really, yeah. We don’t do it for- I don’t think we make music for any of the things that come from it that stuff’s just good fun and it’s a good bonus but I think trying to make ourselves get better and come up with new concepts, new ideas and we’re still kind of striving to get somewhere you know, that we haven’t quite got to get and I think we’ll keep carrying on with that, regardless of what rewards come back.

Me too :LOL:

Everything Matt says just sounds like "mmphff mumble mumble mumble music uh mumble concepts.....stwiving...wegardless...y'know?" :chuckle:

Archived