a-museing

Thank you! Awww, when was that done? I have to say that it's a terrible recording, only picked up 70% what they said at full volume and it all seemed kind of awkward, love them. I think the interviewer was initially referring to the Exit video but I'm not sure.

Love Matt and Dom, especially Matt for his endless uncomfortable fidgeting! :happy:

Thanks for posting. :)

Thank you! Awww, when was that done? I have to say that it's a terrible recording, only picked up 70% what they said at full volume and it all seemed kind of awkward, love them. I think the interviewer was initially referring to the Exit video but I'm not sure.

Love Matt and Dom, especially Matt for his endless uncomfortable fidgeting! :happy:

Thanks for posting. :)

Yep, it was a bit quiet. I could only just hear Matt saying KOC and SMBH are the songs he enjoys playing the most and not sure whether it was Matt or Dom who said Stockholm Syndrome. They did mention the MTV thing at the start with the Human Trafficking awareness video using MK Ultra.

The bit about the dressing up for Hallowe'en was funny and Dom saying he'd always wanted a Stormtrooper outfit! :LOL:

Yep, it was a bit quiet. I could only just hear Matt saying KOC and SMBH are the songs he enjoys playing the most and not sure whether it was Matt or Dom who said Stockholm Syndrome. They did mention the MTV thing at the start with the Human Trafficking awareness video using MK Ultra.

The bit about the dressing up for Hallowe'en was funny and Dom saying he'd always wanted a Stormtrooper outfit! :LOL:

Interesting that Matt likes the most popular songs. It was Dom who said he liked Stockholm Syndrome. I loved how Matt said that they were in it for the music, not the compensations of stardom. I have never doubted that, well not from Matt's perspective anyway. :happy:

So... Dom as Stormtrooper, Chris as either Vader or Obi Wan, and Matt as Leia.... :chuckle:

EDIT: And Morgan can be R2 :chuckle:

Chris could be Chewbacca :ninja:

am I the only one that had the line appear in my head "aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?" :$

(didn't Matt say Dom looked like Mark Hamill or something? :LOL: )

Archived