It was playing for me for a bit. They were just about to take Chris' call. Then the feed cut out and it said they had technical difficulties. The website wouldn't load. Now I have the feed back up, but it's streaming my chemical romance... :wtf::vomit::vomit:

I can't even hear MCR. It says that it can't find the radiostation.

While we're waiting for the whole interview to appear somewhere, here's the first 7:30 minutes of it I managed to record from the podcast :happy: couldn't get the rest since I would've had to pay for it. I don't know if there's a lot of it missing...

While we're waiting for the whole interview to appear somewhere, here's the first 7:30 minutes of it I managed to record from the podcast :happy: couldn't get the rest since I would've had to pay for it. I don't know if there's a lot of it missing...

:happy: Thank you so much!

Edit: I didn't know Muse loved Nine Inch Nails and NIN loved Muse! This makes me so :happy:!

Thanks for the link to the interview.

On a side note: hatehatehate Psycho Mike. So effing annoying.

Stryker was so much better! This guy is just... so not entertaining. There's a part of the interview posted, but not the full one.

thanks! :D

:happy: Thank you so much!

Edit: I didn't know Muse loved Nine Inch Nails and NIN loved Muse! This makes me so :happy:!

i know, when i heard that I went all :D

well Alessandro Cortini did tour with them for a bit whilst Morgan was on leave...

Yeah. But there was that initial falling out between Alessandro and Trent. So I wasn't sure how that played out with Muse. It was most likely a non-issue. But Trent and Alessandro have long since kissed and made up. :LOL:

Archived