Unnatural Selection Chirping?

Bestbandever

Now that it's been mentioned, I'm gonna hear it every single time I listen to the song... and it'll effing annoy me! :mad: lol

:LOL: Any time I'm playing it in the car, my friends and I always sing that part: "brrrrp....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp."

And we rock out on the MK bird solo: "beep beep beep beeep beep beep!" :LOL:

It killed me when takeabow19 on youtube did a spot on spoof for it :LOL:.

:LOL: Any time I'm playing it in the car, my friends and I always sing that part: "brrrrp....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp."

And we rock out on the MK bird solo: "beep beep beep beeep beep beep!" :LOL:

It killed me when takeabow19 on youtube did a spot on spoof for it :LOL:.

Lol, yeah Liam's spoofs are wicked. See, the chirpy MK bit I can hear clearly... it just sounds like some OTT effects at the end. But this crickety thing was just in the background... until now! :(

Thanks. Thanks a lot, thread. :mad:

Inorite! :fear:

Guest jessychickin

Did you guys not know.. Matt personally had one of his cricket friends brought to the studio to record that sound... God, and I thought everyone knew that :noey::LOL:

I thought that was intentional, and actually it's been my favourite part since the first listen. The sound comes right after the lyrics: "whilst they'll make you believe, that they are the special ones, -we have not been chosen-", which quickly remind me of mind control. The sound is very similar (or identical) to the sound used in the intro and outro of MK Ultra, which is about CIA's mind control project. I think that's a clever move to relate two songs, not in too obvious way. :)

Archived