4 pro-shots from Fuji Rock 2010

madjackmcmad

• 2 weeks later...
Great quality, SS on a good night is impossible to top IMO.

And that KoC performance made me realize I should consider sticking around for it again (I haven't seen it live this year as I always leave when MwaH starts).

Why do you leave before KOC? It really is one of their best songs live and the ultimate closer imo.

Why do you leave before KOC? It really is one of their best songs live and the ultimate closer imo.

It's just a personal habit, I do like KoC (and MwaH) but it's suffered from overkill for me, more so than most of the other songs. And I think it's a fine closer, but TBH I can do without it, and I have this thing about wanting to get out of the venue on time to get back to the tube/bus, I absolutely hate getting stuck in crowds after a gig.

So for KoC, it's just videos for me this year, but I've noticed they're now switching closing songs around, so I guess it might change on the next tour. :)

No he did not. He was wearing that kind of cowboy shirt in black and silver... Like in the roskilde interview. Not that it really matters..

:

Psst! I don´t think he was talking about Dom´s outfit... more like about his performance... ;)

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived