Are we sure they'll be streaming Muse though? They don't stream every act and last year they didn't really stream any headliners except for a few Green Day songs.

Calling it now. They'll stream part of Coldplay's set and skip Muse altogether. :facepalm: Coldplay is having a great year for live streams so far, so why break the trend? :rolleyes:

Really? Where have you heard this? Would be good though :D.

Billboard announced it on their website. They'll be streaming Lolla and Austin City Limits.

Are we sure they'll be streaming Muse though? They don't stream every act and last year they didn't really stream any headliners except for a few Green Day songs.

They'll probably have separate streams for the different acts. I'm sure they'll stream Muse. I'll be very disappointed if they don't.

Hello fellow Musers, I am writing for your help. I was going to Lollapalooza with my boyfriend of the last year and his family, booked the flight, got my tickets, and then...we break up because he was cheating on me with his ex for 75% of our relationship. My friend I met at a Muse concert said, "Don't worry lovey you can stay with us!" and died two days later in a car accident. Now here I am, two weeks before lolla, without a place to stay in Chicago. Please help! I can throw you some money for the hotel, just can't afford $300-400 a night to get my own hotel. The clock is ticking, someone please be my guiding light?

Hello fellow Musers, I am writing for your help. I was going to Lollapalooza with my boyfriend of the last year and his family, booked the flight, got my tickets, and then...we break up because he was cheating on me with his ex for 75% of our relationship. My friend I met at a Muse concert said, "Don't worry lovey you can stay with us!" and died two days later in a car accident. Now here I am, two weeks before lolla, without a place to stay in Chicago. Please help! I can throw you some money for the hotel, just can't afford $300-400 a night to get my own hotel. The clock is ticking, someone please be my guiding light?

I just cancelled my room at the HI Hostel. I had it from the 4-8th. If you call them you might be able to get it. Doesn't look like it's listed online yet. (312) 360-0300. Good luck!

Are all you guys planning on getting to the barrier or what?

Definitely! How about you? I was planning on going around 10 or 11am, but my friend that lives in Chicago wants to meet me at 6am. So, 6am it is! :eek: I'm going to be dead from lack of energy at the end of it. Uuugh.

Definitely! How about you? I was planning on going around 10 or 11am, but my friend that lives in Chicago wants to meet me at 6am. So, 6am it is! :eek: I'm going to be dead from lack of energy at the end of it. Uuugh.

I don't know if I'll be able to. I'm going to be in Chicago with my parents and sister, so we might not be getting to the festival until around 4 or 5. Once we get there I'm going to try to get as close as possible, though

I don't know if I'll be able to. I'm going to be in Chicago with my parents and sister, so we might not be getting to the festival until around 4 or 5. Once we get there I'm going to try to get as close as possible, though

I think you'll be fine if you don't mind the very left or right sides of the stage. I've always had a great spot. Just can't get a decent center spot all the time.

I think you'll be fine if you don't mind the very left or right sides of the stage. I've always had a great spot. Just can't get a decent center spot all the time.

I don't mind that, or I wouldn't mind being in the center several rows back. So how do tickets work with Lollapalooza? Do you exchange them for wristbands? (That's what I understand from the website)

I can't believe this is next week. Exciting :D

So weird to think it's just next week. Feels like I've been planning it forever and it's finally here. :stunned:

I don't mind that, or I wouldn't mind being in the center several rows back. So how do tickets work with Lollapalooza? Do you exchange them for wristbands? (That's what I understand from the website)

Yeah. If you got the print at home or other option where they didn't ship it to you, you'll exchange it at the front of the festival.

Yeah. If you got the print at home or other option where they didn't ship it to you, you'll exchange it at the front of the festival.

I think we got VIP Tickets (my parents don't want to have to stand the whole time :LOL:), so will that come with the wristband or will that also be the exchange?

6am? I'm glad I'm finding this information out now instead of then. :LOL: We will need to sleep in on the 4th. I guess we'll find out there about the policy for queuing outside the gates, as I've heard from some that they haven't let people start lining up way before.

I think we got VIP Tickets (my parents don't want to have to stand the whole time :LOL:), so will that come with the wristband or will that also be the exchange?

Oh VIP? I'm not sure about those. I'd imagine they would be the same. Usually just in separate areas/lines.

6am? I'm glad I'm finding this information out now instead of then. :LOL: will need to sleep in on the 4th. I guess we'll find out there about the policy for queuing outside the gates, as I've heard from some that they haven't let people start lining up way before.

Sorry, you're never on FB chat! :LOL: But I guess I should've texted you instead. Yeah, my friend Rachel said they were allowed to linger around the entrance, but the line was unenforceable and everyone just blended together and rushed through the front anyway, so order was lost. Yes, we're definitely sleeping in on the 4th. :p

Oh VIP? I'm not sure about those. I'd imagine they would be the same. Usually just in separate areas/lines.

Apparently after we ordered the tickets it said they would be mailed to us, though I don't know if that means mailing tickets or wristbands (we're out of town so we haven't gotten the mail yet)

Archived