I messed up. Was waiting on funds and the Friday tickets sold out. I need 2 or 3 (2 at least). My wife has not seen Muse yet, and I have to get here there. Freaking out here. Anyone have any that they can't use???

Wow! Single Day passes selling out comes as a surprise :stunned: If all else fails check Craigslist or ebay. I haven't seen a lot of single day passes, but a great deal of 3 day passes

I messed up. Was waiting on funds and the Friday tickets sold out. I need 2 or 3 (2 at least). My wife has not seen Muse yet, and I have to get here there. Freaking out here. Anyone have any that they can't use???

Check Stubhub

14 days til I am on a plane with Ben and we are going to Chicago and seeing Muse twice!! Adore the Pub Crawl Thursday night. Adore the possibility of soccer. ADORE all of you. Ok. Need to calm down. I WANT TO PACK NOW!

:D

hahahah Lesley you need to relax ;) It'll be awesome to see you again though!! :happy:

14 days til I am on a plane with Ben and we are going to Chicago and seeing Muse twice!! Adore the Pub Crawl Thursday night. Adore the possibility of soccer. ADORE all of you. Ok. Need to calm down. I WANT TO PACK NOW!

:D

I can't believe how close it is!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting ridiculously drunk Wednesday and Thursday. :LOL:

hahahah Lesley you need to relax ;) It'll be awesome to see you again though!! :happy:

Relaxed. promise. HEHEHEE. It will be good to see you too! Hopefully we will be close during Lolla - was great to have friends close to squeal with during the concert in Cincin. Excited for all the Muser re-meets from that trip and the new Muser meets...

I can't believe how close it is!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting ridiculously drunk Wednesday and Thursday.

Just Wednesday and Thursday? :eek:

HEY! As Ben and I have been looking/planning for the trip and things to do - there are movies in the parks around Chicago AND I think we are going Tuesday night for anyone who might be in town. There is a park sort of close to the downtown area and they are showing UP - the disney/pixar movie from a few years ago. Really cute and actually pretty funny. It's free. They sell popcorn and soda. Just something really different to do?

Wednesday? Sure, why not. :D

Thursday? Don't know if I want to experience Muse the hungover way the next day. :LOL:

Damn. So true. I guess we'll have to make the most of it Wednesday! :D

HEY! As Ben and I have been looking/planning for the trip and things to do - there are movies in the parks around Chicago AND I think we are going Tuesday night for anyone who might be in town. There is a park sort of close to the downtown area and they are showing UP - the disney/pixar movie from a few years ago. Really cute and actually pretty funny. It's free. They sell popcorn and soda. Just something really different to do?

That sounds like a lot of fun, but I won't be in Chicago until wednesday :(

I really hope it cools off a bit before the gig. I expected it to be hot, but we're looking at record temps this week so I hope that doesn't continue.

How hot is it out there? It's been an unusually cool summer here, so I'm not prepared for the heat like I would have been last year. :(

The high in St. Louis today is 101 and humid

It's supposed to go up to 97 in Chicago today, I believe. Which is insanely hot for that city.

Blech! Doesn't it get humid there too? California gets extremely hot, but it's a dry heat. I can't stand humidity.

Oh, and I got my wristband yesterday! :awesome: One less thing to worry about for this trip!

Archived