Does anyone know if I'd get in the first 3 rows if I saw The Naked and Famous (1:30-2:15) first, and then went over to Muse's stage?

You'll have no problem. You could even wait as late as getting there at the start of APC and still get second or third row if you keep moving throughout their set

I REALLY hope they don't play a generic US set list like they did on the Resistance Tour. Seemed like they played the same songs almost every night, and it wasn't a very good set list. I hope they aren't scared to mix it up in America with "rare" songs. I know A LOT of Musers will be extremely bummed if the set list ends up being the same generic US Resistance Tour set list.

I REALLY hope they don't play a generic US set list like they did on the Resistance Tour. Seemed like they played the same songs almost every night, and it wasn't a very good set list. I hope they aren't scared to mix it up in America with "rare" songs. I know A LOT of Musers will be extremely bummed if the set list ends up being the same generic US Resistance Tour set list.

But they wouldn't want to scare the Americans, would they? :rolleyes:

On the subject of selling stuff...I have a spare ticket to the TDCC aftershow for $20. No interest on Facebook so I'm extending the offer here. The one catch is that the ticket is at will call under my name, so you would need to meet up with me. Contact me if you're interested. :)

EDIT: Sold.

They've said The Resistance Tour is over, plus they have to practice Origin of Symmetry songs for Reading and Leeds. It's likely they'll play a more OoS-incorporated set than all of the Resistance songs they had been playing on the tour.

Yeah, it's been several months since they've played Feeling Good. Matt must be dying inside. :LOL:

Dude...I would kill for either Space Dementia/Citizen Erased/Blissed OR B&H/MK Ultra/Take a Bow/Dead Star.

I just want something that they didn't play regularly on the TR tour...and hopefully something I'd enjoy live. I don't see why Soldier's Poem gets to come back and better songs don't.

Dude...I would kill for either Space Dementia/Citizen Erased/Blissed OR B&H/MK Ultra/Take a Bow/Dead Star.

I just want something that they didn't play regularly on the TR tour...and hopefully something I'd enjoy live. I don't see why Soldier's Poem gets to come back and better songs don't.

Aww I wike Soldier's Poem (though I'd sure as hell take a longer rarity over it, SP is over before you know it)

you know what?

i'd like to hear some new material , it has been more than a year since NSC. wtf?

And it's been nearly two years for those of us who like to pretend NSC doesn't exist. :LOL:

I'm really not banking on new material, though.

Archived