[YT]
[/YT]

If I was going to Lolla this would probably be my response to the friday-schedule, being both a Muse and Coldplay fan :LOL:

This is hilarious :LOL:

Totally spot on whoever made this video.

"Bring me my multicoloured Viva armbands"

Edited by harrypottermegan

Gonna go with TDCC. I love Arctic Monkeys, but I'll see them on Sunday at the festival, plus the following weekend at Outside Lands. I could technically see TDCC here in LA in September too, but no one I asked was interested, so that will be my first aftershow of choice. Undecided about the ones on Thursday and Friday nights but leaning towards Local Natives.

I'm leaning towards TDCC, too, just 'cause I already saw White Lies when they opened for Muse at Wembley. Everyone else I know who's going is planning on White Lies, though.

Since I have no desire to browse through over 100+ pages of responses, I am going to post my previously undisclosed desires for the set list...feel free to do the same...let's see who gets closest/who's most delusional:

Apocalypse Please

Cave

Take a Bow

Hoodoo

Knights of Cydonia

Butterflies and Hurricanes

MK-ULTRA

Forced In

Plug in Baby

Map of your Head

Soldier's Poem

Falling Down

Sing for Absolution

Unintended

Glorious

Time is Running Out

Ultimate Wish that'll never be fulfilled: Shine

And I think we should tell people we meet throughout the day to stay and chant for an encore...anyways that's me

You're borderline insane to think they would even consider playing Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby, or TIRO. :p

You're borderline insane to think they would even consider playing Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby, or TIRO. :p

Dylan, stop spoiling people's dreams! :p

:LOL:

White Lies ticket purchased! :D It was really tough to decide between WL and AM, basically came down to price.

A lot of the aftershows sold out within the first hour. I think Arctic Monkeys took mere minutes and it was gone. (might have gone for AM if the price weren't so much higher than the other shows) So TDCC was the obvious choice for me since I know I won't be seeing them at the actual festival, unlike AM and White Lies.

All the after shows are at least 17+.... :shifty:

I need to be older.

Are you kidding me? Of course I'm not even sure if I'll get to go to Lolla yet, but still! If only I was ONE year older....

Festival Question:

If we're not looking for the rail, but want to be within about 75 feet of the stage, how soon should we plan on being in that area of the park?

First festival since the US festival in 1983 for me, so I have absolutely no idea what to expect as far as crowds moving between stages.

Thanks.

Are you kidding me? Of course I'm not even sure if I'll get to go to Lolla yet, but still! If only I was ONE year older....

All of them are 17+ but some are 18+ or even 21+

I have gotten into a few 18+ shows here in my own city, but I don't know how it works over there, I might not be able to ninja my way into these shows.

Festival Question:

If we're not looking for the rail, but want to be within about 75 feet of the stage, how soon should we plan on being in that area of the park?

First festival since the US festival in 1983 for me, so I have absolutely no idea what to expect as far as crowds moving between stages.

Thanks.

I've been attending for three years straight now and this is how it basically is, near the beginning of the sub keep making your way up as far as you can. Continue to do this and then as soon as they finish make a rush as people leave. My friends and I used this strategy last year to get 2nd row for Arcade Fire (didn't care at all for MGMT but kept pushing our way up little by little and finally made it there!) Just prepared to be sardined into a hot mess until Muse starts. I've been to hundreds of concerts (1 Muse) and Lolla three times and that waiting until the headliner came on then jumping with 30,000 or so people behind you almost made me pass out....so it's going to be interesting this year when I try the same strategy and lose my mind during their set ha!

I've been attending for three years straight now and this is how it basically is, near the beginning of the sub keep making your way up as far as you can.

sub in this case being A Perfect Circle, right?

Sounds pretty encouraging, thanks for the info.

Question:

is there any area where you can hear (and may be see) two stages at the same time? and if so, which are those two stages?

Question:

is there any area where you can hear (and may be see) two stages at the same time? and if so, which are those two stages?

Main stages? No way

There is a stage near each main but you can barely hear and definitely could not see if you're close to a different one

What do we think the setlist will be? Think it will be the same as the Russian gigs or different?

So pumped for this festival, friday is going to be amazing