The Friday line-up is so amazing I can't even...

The Vaccines, White Lies, and Muse on the same stage is just :happy:

Sucks about missing TDCC but I'll be seeing them in September anyway.

The Saturday line-up holds no interest at all for me... will prob spend the day touring Chicago and then come back for Eminem with *Isadora*

Sunday is going to be sweet!

Overall I'm pretty damn happy with this.

The Friday line-up is so amazing I can't even...

The Vaccines, White Lies, and Muse on the same stage is just :happy:

Sucks about missing TDCC but I'll be seeing them in September anyway.

The Saturday line-up holds no interest at all for me... will prob spend the day touring Chicago and then come back for Eminem with *Isadora*

Sunday is going to be sweet!

Overall I'm pretty damn happy with this.

Worked out quite well that we get a day to go exploring! I really want to see more than just Grant Park and from/to the airport, and I figured that was all I was going to see! :LOL: And with traveling from Indy and a possible footie game on Thursday, I doubt I'll see much that day.

haven't read around the boards much - has anyone organized a meet up?

Yes! There's a Chicago Muser Meet thread in Banter, where we were posting who was coming, when we were landing, and where we were staying (there's a pretty big group at HI Hostel and another one at the Travelodge). We were also talking about a potluck picnic on Thursday night, after soccer with Chris (if he comes). :D

(FB group for meetup here: Musers at Lolla 2011)

Speaking of the meetup, it looks like some of us may be up for a Muser sightseeing meet on Saturday! :LOL: Then we can enjoy the sights around Chicago and keep our minds off of the mad envy for the Kanrocksas peeps. :chuckle:

Although Saturday looks to be my least exciting day of the bunch, I'm still going to use my festival time wisely. Yeah, I might sleep in a little more than Friday, but if I'm paying for all these acts, I may as well see some of them. Discoveries of new bands are always fun. Grouplove, for instance, is one I've been hearing lots about lately but haven't had a chance to check out.

Although Saturday looks to be my least exciting day of the bunch, I'm still going to use my festival time wisely. Yeah, I might sleep in a little more than Friday, but if I'm paying for all these acts, I may as well see some of them. Discoveries of new bands are always fun. Grouplove, for instance, is one I've been hearing lots about lately but haven't had a chance to check out.

:yesey:

im gonna do a little reserch on the bands that day and see if any interest me :happy:

but ill be leaving early as i dont care for M&M and MMJ

ok, turns out I am going. Hubby decided to be super sweet and let me go to both Indy and Lolla for my bday ;) I am super happy I get to see Muse and the Foos twice this summer :D Im sad about Coldplay being up against Muse, I was hoping I could see Coldplay, but Im glad I get to see The Vaccines, White Lies and AM. :dance: (and of course Muse and the Foo Fighters)

That REALLY made me jealous :p I just had to comment, but I'm definitely happy for you, as that's one of the best I could wish on anyone!

Grouplove, for instance, is one I've been hearing lots about lately but haven't had a chance to check out.

I will definitely be at Grouplove. Join meeeee... I'd say they're for fans of Edward Sharpe, that country hipster vibe haha. ;)

I started listening to the band's audio on the line-up page, and you know what they have for Muse????? you will never guess!!!!! CAVE!!!! it is so misleading :LOL: and by the way, on the player it is called Nova Scotia :rolleyes: wtf?

I started listening to the band's audio on the line-up page, and you know what they have for Muse????? you will never guess!!!!! CAVE!!!! it is so misleading :LOL: and by the way, on the player it is called Nova Scotia :rolleyes: wtf?

?? Wasn't Nova Scotia the demo name for it? Weird stuff. Are we supposed to get a full-showbiz set or something? [:LOL:]

I noticed that too :chuckle:

But maybe that's a good sign!

If you're a realist...the Lolla people thought Cave was awesome. :chuckle:

May be it is just wishful thinking of a true muse fan working for the fest? I mean, Nova Scotia!!!! either you have to be in the know or read the whole MuseWiki ;)

?? Wasn't Nova Scotia the demo name for it? Weird stuff. Are we supposed to get a full-showbiz set or something? [:LOL:]

I wonder what they're up to now... if Muse is up to something that is :p

If you're an optimist, you could see this as a hint that even though OoS is reserved for Reading, we might get other rarities.

If you're a realist...the Lolla people thought Cave was awesome. :chuckle:

Just 56 days until we find out!

It's still so so odd that they'd put Cave up! Very interesting... maybe they want to underrate them so crowd control is easier :chuckle: Now I'm being silly :)

I wanna do something Muser related for Lolla.

I'm making a giant Eurasia flag; think they'll let me bring it in?

I'm also taking a piece of duct tape and writing "Pwoperty of Matthew Bellamy" on it and sticking it on my butt. (I posted this idea on my facebook page hah) but I think more people should do it and we all find each other and take a picture LOL

..I wanna do it. Someone else make/bring a flag plz. MUSERS UNITE!

So, I had a dream that I got kicked out of Lolla during Knights of Cydonia and I was wicked bummed, but I had seen the entire Muse set anyway... so it was alright. I kept stalling them so I could finish KoC.

Speaking of Lolla...Im watching the Glasto set right now and NEED to be with Musers at Lolla that know the words so Im not the only one singing every single word to this show. :p

Speaking of Lolla...Im watching the Glasto set right now and NEED to be with Musers at Lolla that know the words so Im not the only one singing every single word to this show. :p

:LOL: How many MUSE songs do you know word for word?

Hey, I'm sure most of us know the lyrics to every song better than Matt. :chuckle: Remember the mumbled, confused "They will not degrading us?" from Teignmouth? I laugh my head off every time ASR is on Palladia.

:LOL:

Stupid matt that was the best thing he's done in a while

I wanna do something Muser related for Lolla.

I'm making a giant Eurasia flag; think they'll let me bring it in?

I'm also taking a piece of duct tape and writing "Pwoperty of Matthew Bellamy" on it and sticking it on my butt. (I posted this idea on my facebook page hah) but I think more people should do it and we all find each other and take a picture LOL

..I wanna do it. Someone else make/bring a flag plz. MUSERS UNITE!

Count me in! I just ordered my first pair of blue flashy glasses too LOL. Would love to join in on the flag idea...hmmm...I think you can get the flag in if it can be folded into a back pack. Can't u bring in a towel? Why not a flag?? ;)

Count me in! I just ordered my first pair of blue flashy glasses too LOL. Would love to join in on the flag idea...hmmm...I think you can get the flag in if it can be folded into a back pack. Can't u bring in a towel? Why not a flag?? ;)

oh they'd let me bring in a flag, but I'm just worried about a giant pole haha. I don't think that'll go through D:

and PEOPLE come on do the "pwoperty of Matt Bellamy" duct tape on butt thing XD that'd be awesome if we got a bunch of people.

LOL. I don't need anymore attention drawn to my big butt. But you go for it! :D

THIS. :chuckle: I do not want anything written on my butt. =/ It wouldn't be pretty.

The blue glasses thing is a good point, though. Do we all want to wear the blinky glasses, or do something like the inflatable aliens? I didn't get any blinky glasses before SD...because y'all were in GA and I was far away in section N, but it would be cool if the Musers on the Lolla barrier did something fun like that.

(Origin of Symmetry T-shirts in glow-in-the-dark paint? Spiky red wigs in support of Bliss? Slipknot masks? A massive Musey banner made out of towels? :awesome:)

Archived