Coldplay vs. Muse was my worst nightmare come to life, I would take any other damn conflict over it, even Muse vs. Foo Fighters.

Bawling like hell right now.

This. Damnit, I wanted to see Coldplay! :'(

And Sleigh Bells, The Vaccines, Crystal Castles and The Kills are playing on Friday, too. :( That makes barrier for Muse a really tough call.

Muse vs Coldplay wouldn't be a hard choice for me, Deadmau5 vs Foos though... glad i don't have to make that decision.

Same. Luckily for me, Deadmau5 is playing at Outside Lands.

And A Perfect Circle + Muse!!!!! All my fangirl hopes and dreams have come true! :eek::awesome::dance:

Question...what do "Bud Light" and "Q Music Unlimited" actually mean? Is Muse on the North Stage, the South Stage, the big stage, the little stage, the stage that's a 15 minute walk from the gates...?

Also, there are insane amounts of downtime between sets on both stages. We'll have to think of games or something to do on the barrier. :chuckle: Maybe we can make a giant sign to hang from the barrier, something like "YO MUSE, WE MISSED COLDPLAY FOR YOU. MAKE IT GOOD OR WE'LL THROW TOMATOES AT YOU."

Question...what do "Bud Light" and "Q Music Unlimited" actually mean? Is Muse on the North Stage, the South Stage, the big stage, the little stage, the stage that's a 15 minute walk from the gates...?

Also, there are insane amounts of downtime between sets on both stages. We'll have to think of games or something to do on the barrier. :chuckle: Maybe we can make a giant sign to hang from the barrier, something like "YO MUSE, WE MISSED COLDPLAY FOR YOU. MAKE IT GOOD OR WE'LL THROW TOMATOES AT YOU."

haha! :LOL: like that idea. or "Missed Coldplay so u better Play Fury or we will throw stinky tomatoes at u" :D:p

Muse is on the Main Stage, the South one. The North Stage is the smaller one, which Coldplay will be on. :) It gets confusing how they change the stage names every year.

ok, turns out I am going. Hubby decided to be super sweet and let me go to both Indy and Lolla for my bday ;) I am super happy I get to see Muse and the Foos twice this summer :D Im sad about Coldplay being up against Muse, I was hoping I could see Coldplay, but Im glad I get to see The Vaccines, White Lies and AM. :dance: (and of course Muse and the Foo Fighters)

My heart is legit broken... I've wanted to see Coldplay forever :supersad: :'(

I'm praying that maybe they'll do an after show or something, but I'm not counting on it :( *sigh* I definitely won't be missing them next time they are in my area (hopefully we wont have to wait TOO long for the next album so my wait won't be so long!)

On the bright side, I like the bands playing before Muse, and I like FF so I'm happy I can see them too :) *totally trying to stay positive and kinda failing*

Damn you, C3! :fear:

My heart is legit broken... I've wanted to see Coldplay forever :supersad: :'(

I'm praying that maybe they'll do an after show or something, but I'm not counting on it :( *sigh* I definitely won't be missing them next time they are in my area (hopefully we wont have to wait TOO long for the next album so my wait won't be so long!)

+93248912384928492189423 :supersad:

I'm super bummed about missing Coldplay and Two Door Cinema Club on Friday. :( BUT, the line up on Muse's stage is fucking awesome - so excited to see White Lies, A Perfect Circle and The Vaccines!! So that helps makes up for it. :D At least I get to see 2 of the 3 headliners I really wanted to see (Muse and Eminem). I am looking forward to seeing Foo Fighters though; it'll be an awesome show I'm sure.

Bring on August!! :dance:

Hello good Musers. Just pokin my head in to say "WooHoo!" as I just got my ticket. Couldn't do the 3-day, so I've been carrying a lot of anxiety about how hard it would be to get a Single Day when they became available. Apparently not that hard. :)

haven't read around the boards much - has anyone organized a meet up?

Would have liked to see Coldplay too :(

Maybe we can make a giant sign to hang from the barrier, something like "YO MUSE, WE MISSED COLDPLAY FOR YOU. MAKE IT GOOD OR WE'LL THROW TOMATOES AT YOU."

Yes indeed!!! :LOL:

I'm super bummed about missing Coldplay and Two Door Cinema Club on Friday. :( BUT, the line up on Muse's stage is fucking awesome - so excited to see White Lies, A Perfect Circle and The Vaccines!! So that helps makes up for it. :D At least I get to see 2 of the 3 headliners I really wanted to see (Muse and Eminem). I am looking forward to seeing Foo Fighters though; it'll be an awesome show I'm sure.

Bring on August!! :dance:

^THIS!:D

Archived