We now have one bed open in our 4-bed room at Hi-Hostel. We are booked Wed-Mon, $196 per person for the entire stay.

"4 FEMALE 4-BED PREMIUM DORM with shared suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms per suite, shared suite lounge area, sheets & towels included, breakfast buffet included "

I sent you a PM, if the room's still available - it'd be great to stay w/Musers!

Kate

I can't attend this anymore because of work (:mad:) so I'm looking to sell my 3-day pass, for $185, which is the early bird price I paid. I'll supply the official Lollapalooza-Front Gate Tickets URL with my ID and password so you can download the pass, print it and present it at the festival for your wristband. Message me if you're interested. Thanks.

I can't attend this anymore because of work (:mad:) so I'm looking to sell my 3-day pass, for $185, which is the early bird price I paid. I'll supply the official Lollapalooza-Front Gate Tickets URL with my ID and password so you can download the pass, print it and present it at the festival for your wristband. Message me if you're interested. Thanks.

Protest the workplace.... You should call out :stunned:

Protest the workplace.... You should call out :stunned:

I would but I'm taking off for Outside Lands the following week. I've already made plans for OL with friends, whereas I was going to do Lolla solo, so it makes more sense to drop Lolla. Tough decision but oh well.

Then Eminem vs Coldplay on Saturday?

No, we know that MMJ is Saturday, which would mean either Eminem vs. MMJ or Coldplay vs. MMJ on Saturday. I'm hoping for:

Muse vs. Deadmau5

Coldplay vs. MMJ

Foos vs. Eminem

:p

No, we know that MMJ is Saturday, which would mean either Eminem vs. MMJ or Coldplay vs. MMJ on Saturday. I'm hoping for:

Muse vs. Deadmau5

Coldplay vs. MMJ

Foos vs. Eminem

Okay thank you! I really hope I can go to this...

Muse vs. Deadmau5

Coldplay vs. MMJ

Foos vs. Eminem

:D That would be my dream! I wouldn't have a single real conflict! Please, please, please let it be true!

:D That would be my dream! I wouldn't have a single real conflict! Please, please, please let it be true!

The one thing wrong with it is how weird it would be to put #1 vs. #2. Fests just don't do that, it's unprecedented. Foos vs. Coldplay is probably more likely at this point. :(

Muse vs. Deadmau5

Coldplay vs. MMJ

Foos vs. Eminem

That would be perfect. But as long as it isn't Foos vs. Muse, I'll be happy.

The one thing wrong with it is how weird it would be to put #1 vs. #2. Fests just don't do that, it's unprecedented. Foos vs. Coldplay is probably more likely at this point. :(

I would like Foos vs. Coldplay more than Coldplay vs. Muse. I can still see the Foos in September so I could stand to miss them to see someone like Coldplay who aren't gonna be playing near me for ages.

When do they usually announce the actual schedule. It seems about time they actually did that.

seriously... don't they want to sell more tickets? Example, my cousin wants to attend from seattle but he can't commit because he doesn't know when the bands play and he needs to fly back and would have to miss sunday. So he needs to know who he might be missing.

When do they usually announce the actual schedule. It seems about time they actually did that.

June 7th, I believe. See agenthal's post below.

So, not sure if it's legit, but single day Lolla tickets on sale June 7, $85/day? And we'd get our schedule then.

ticket_types.png

http://cdn1.dostuffmedia.com/themes/festival_lollapalooza/images/elements/ticket_types.png

EDIT: It's legit, nice work Lollaboards.

Good news, Kid Cudi is apparently on Saturday at Perry's! It's highly unlikely that'd they put Eminem on at the same time as him, so this significantly increases the chance of Foos vs. Eminem on Sunday. :)

EDIT: For the record, right now we know these (apparently).

Fri: Deadmau5, Girl Talk

Sat: My Morning Jacket, Kid Cudi

Sun: Foo Fighters, Pretty Lights (by default)

Muse can't be Saturday, and Eminem can't be Friday. :)

I'd actually like to see at least some of Deadmau5. If they play the same night as Muse, will they be at exactly the same time, or would there be a small opportunity to see some of both if you didn't want to be up front for either?

UGH. I wanna see deadmau5! :(

Do you guys think Bright Eyes will sub for Muse? Bright Eyes is playing Friday according to the Lollaboards, and I love Bright Eyes. It would be heartbreaking to not see them play.

Bright Eyes' website also lists Friday. They have a show in MO scheduled for Saturday and are in IN on Thursday, so it makes sense.

If Bright Eyes is playing on a different stage than Muse on Muse day, I will probably have a shit fit and will be crying all day. Call me a sissy, but I know more Bright Eyes lyrics than I'm comfortable admitting. #1 non-headlining set of the festival for me.

But if Bright Eyes and Muse play the same stage and I'm camped out on barrier all day, it WILL be the best day of my life.

Archived