So the Coldplay official Facebook page lists Saturday the 6th for Lolla (but their website still has the date as TBA). Still though... Muse Friday, Coldplay Saturday, Foos on Sunday... That would be absolute PERFECTION and I would quite literally die. :LOL:

Wonder when Eminem would be then? Same night as Muse and Muse on the smaller stage?

EDIT: That wouldn't work because Eminem is doing Kanrocksas on Friday :facepalm:

yes woman! we need to get on that and plan our arrivals etc.. :p

:yesey:

So the Coldplay official Facebook page lists Saturday the 6th for Lolla (but their website still has the date as TBA). Still though... Muse Friday, Coldplay Saturday, Foos on Sunday... That would be absolute PERFECTION and I would quite literally die. :LOL:

Really? That would be brilliant, if true.

Now I'm confused...when is Eminem playing? I feel like, in this country, he would be ahead of Muse. But Muse has the most adds on that custom Lolla line-up (if that counts for anything) which actually surprised me. I just want Muse playing the main stage. That's all I care about at this point.

They haven't announced it yet, but it has to be Saturday or Sunday because he's headlining Kansas on Friday.

They haven't announced it yet, but it has to be Saturday or Sunday because he's headlining Kansas on Friday.

Right, yeah. Figured that but somebody speculated that Coldplay was playing Saturday and Foos were played Sun. but then when would Eminem play? I don't think they'd bump him to a smaller stage...? Oh well. I guess we shall see.

Hey Haley, there are rumors on the Lollaboards that you're getting Muse to do a Lolla preshow on Thursday night. :shifty:

Please let us know when we need to buy tickets. :chuckle:

LOL. Those people... they just don't leave me alone. Constant hazing. :LOL:

Well, yeah, it's speculation based on what has happened in the past...and I guess Haley is the only Muse fan the Lollaboarders know, so they have to pick on her. :LOL: At least, that's the impression I get after all my lurking.

Still, it would be awesome if they did an aftershow or a preshow! :) Not likely with Kanrocksas happening that weekend, but whatever.

Well, yeah, it's speculation based on what has happened in the past...and I guess Haley is the only Muse fan the Lollaboarders know, so they have to pick on her. :LOL:

More that I'm a /Muser/ specifically, so they all like to shit on Muse. I made a terrible first impression on the Lollaboards by confirming Muse and telling them no Daft Punk via my DP source. And when you say something stupid there, they never let it go. I'm sure you see plenty of jokes at my expense there. Like ones related to Biffy Clyro too. :rolleyes: I'm a popular topic of discussion.

EDIT: Which thread was this btw? Now I'm curious. I don't always catch every joke about me, too many threads!

He said it will be before.

Looks like that won't be happening now- they're playing in Indy on the 3rd.

http://www.livenation.com/event/050046A6D490B2A1?crosssite=TM_US:1400322:41099

edit: NVM, I just realized the 3rd is Wednesday, not Thursday.:facepalm: So this could turn out to be Muse in Indy Wednesday, Football Thursday, Muse Friday @ Lolla. And LA Rising if I'm lucky enough to score a ticket. :LOL: Damn you Muse! You're taking all my money and vacation time.

hey guys.

i have an extra 3-day wristband that i'm trying to sell. wanted to give musers a chance. posting in here as well as the sell/swap thread. $185 US = the early bird price. DM or get me on FB if you're interested!

I have a friend who'll take it. Chat/PM on FB?

We now have one bed open in our 4-bed room at Hi-Hostel. We are booked Wed-Mon, $196 per person for the entire stay.

"4 FEMALE 4-BED PREMIUM DORM with shared suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms per suite, shared suite lounge area, sheets & towels included, breakfast buffet included "

Archived