I thought of the possibility of Muse --> Foos on the main stage rather than Muse being on a second stage. Personally, I'd be happy with that :D

I'd be happy with a certain 11 song set, if yous knows what I meaning :shifty:

hmm...

NSC

Feeling Good

Invincible

Guiding Light

.... what are the other 7 songs you're hoping for? :unsure:;)

hmm...

NSC

Feeling Good

Invincible

Guiding Light

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Uprising

Soldier's Poem

And then probably an encore of Guiding Light again, amirite? :stunned:

I'm still considering Kansas despite the fact it would mean missing all of Saturday at Lolla.

It's just *really* hard for me to pass up an opportunity to see Muse twice -- unlike many I won't be able to go to LA or anywhere else.

Flying looks like the way to go though, and if there is anybody wanting a travel buddy for an early morning flight that Saturday and coming back early Sunday, let me know.

I am unable to go to LA or R+L or anything else too, so I have decided to do the Kansas gig even though that means I have just paid for a 3 day pass just to see muse basically. The Train idea has been scrapped and now Ben and I are going to drive it from GF to Chicago to Kansas and then back up to good ol North Dakota. INSANE!

At least it is easier to get early bird tickets to Kansas than it was at Lolla!!!

I thought of the possibility of Muse --> Foos on the main stage rather than Muse being on a second stage. Personally, I'd be happy with that :D

hmm...

NSC

Feeling Good

Invincible

Guiding Light

I wouldn't mind hearing Invincible :$

I know! Maybe Muse (as #4) will get bumped down to subheadliner, and will play before Foos for a glorious Sunday finale. Then the Foo/Muse fanbase can just stay put for 2 sets, and Dave Grohl can grope Chris some more. Last year Muse headlined Coachella without actually closing the stage, so it's not unheard of.

:chuckle:

/wishful thinking

This would be glorious. But poor Muse, always in the shadow of the Foo. :D

I've been checking times and prices already. Flying is ridiculously expensive, and the Amtrak schedule would drop you off too late for the show. :shifty: How about we rent a Muser party van and road trip it on Saturday morning? Then we can drive back to Chicago after Muse, rotating drivers so everyone can sleep before Lolla Sunday. I don't mind missing Eminem. :chuckle:

I was thinking the exact same! We can do this!

100 days until Lolla! :dance:

How much longer before they announce the schedule (apologies if this was asked earlier in the thread)?

Also, has everyone created their custom lineup yet? I have a feeling I will have to contend with several conflicts, but time will tell. :eek:

^It's usually like a month before the fest. Coachella only does it like week of so let's just hope Lolla doesn't go quite that far to emulate Coachella. :LOL:

Haha I hope not (this year they waited until just 2 days before), but at least Coachella has the days listed from the beginning.

Nahhh, I've already cancelled my flight :(

Sorry you can't go, man. Hopefully I'll see you at OSL. :)

I haven't listened to Coldplay religiously since 2009 but finally started again this week. I used to love VLVODAAHF, but a lot of it has not aged well (though "Strawberry Swing" remains one of my favorite songs).

I haven't listened to Coldplay religiously since 2009 but finally started again this week. I used to love VLVODAAHF, but a lot of it has not aged well (though "Strawberry Swing" remains one of my favorite songs).

Same, except both Parachutes and AROBTTH albums are stuck on repeat. Those are really the only ones worth listening to over and over again. :yesey:

Not likely to happen, especially given with the last two major tours CP has had, but should the guys perform any of the other songs (aside from their "standard hits" at Lolla), I will be VERY HAPPY.

Archived