Didn't share my excitement here yet, but whew, that was a scary nightmare. Ended up getting early bird, but that wasn't until after lots of cursing and frustration over errors and crashes. Can't wait to see you guys there. :)

As for single-day passes? On one hand, it would be a little surprising if they didn't notify that single-day passes would not be sold. On the other hand, I've seen absolutely nothing in their emails about sales for single-day passes. Someone more knowledgeable about the festival may have an answer.

I was trying since 11:00am and kept getting restarted and finally bought @ Full price $222. I need an effin drink, frontgate sucks!

This. I am raging at work right now! :mad:

Why are they selling out this fast? It can't be Musers. :wtf: Is it because it's the 20th anniversary?

This. I am raging at work right now! :mad:

Why are they selling out this fast? It can't be Musers. :wtf: Is it because it's the 20th anniversary?

I wanted to throw my effin computer across the room when I kept getting resets. Did you get Reg. Priced tickets?

Edited by Thisisr

I wanted to throw my effin computer across the room when I kept getting resets. Did you get Reg. Priced tickets?

:mad: Yeah. I know it's only like $40 different, but it still pisses me off. The website had a problem, I got thrown to the end of the queue twice, and I was randomly booted out of the website entirely at one point. :wtf: Stupid Frontgate tickets sucks!

But congratulations to those who got them. :)

Edited by Missy411

Being that everything is selling out so fast, do you think the regular tickets will too? I was all set with my transportation and everything and then everybody bailed. I'm trying to work out a way to get there but it involves intense plotting, bus routes, and sneaking away from my parents in the middle of the night...

Soo, since that's going to keep me occupied I can't get the tickets until I'm sure I can pull off sneaking away to Chicago (I'm not missing this. I refuse). Will the tickets last??

My girlfriend and I got our tickets today, so we should be there barring any work conflicts. We're going to take it easy and do the hotel route though since we want to make a small chi town vacation out of it (...which I think I'm looking forward to more than seeing Muse).