for those who have purchased before, how long did it take to get the print pass email?

The Lolla site says up to 3 weeks.

It may take up to 3 weeks after your ticket purchase for your Print Pass email to arrive in your inbox.

It blew our friggin' minds how fast you jumped on these. Early Birds are now sold out & $215 Tickets are now available.

Wow. I heard they usually last a few days. Good thing I was paranoid and went for it the moment they went on sale.

I didn't think regular passes would go on sale yet. I wonder if this will reduce the chances of day passes being available, or at least limit the amount that are available.

It better not. Although the way these tickets are being sold is pretty dodgy.

I didn't think regular passes would go on sale yet. I wonder if this will reduce the chances of day passes being available, or at least limit the amount that are available.

hope not. what i really wanted is the day pass but bought the 3 day just in case they're not available. i'll be selling my 3 day at face if i can get the day one.

Weird how the regular-priced tix are already on sale. Thought it wouldn't go on sale until the lineup was announced. :erm:

Yeah exactly. Defeats the point in buying tickets early before the line up if anything and getting a discount.

I think it will. This thing will sell out!

Do they not set aside an amount of day tickets at the beginning? If not that's one of the most ridiculous systems for a festival I've heard of. I mean, they'd make less money doing another way!

DO they not set aside an amount of day tickets at the beginning? If not that's one of the most ridiculous systems for a festival I've heard of. I mean, they'd make less money doing another way!

I don't think they do. Once it gets this close, they'll just sell it all as 3-day. That's how Coachella used to. Now Coachella doesn't even bother with single day options. I think Lolla will follow the same pattern.

Now I'm a little worried. Some of my friends were holding out for just single-day tix. :unsure:

Would Lolla actually botch the single-day tickets, even after they listed that ticketing option on their website? If they do, they'll get a bigger backlash for false-advertising or whatever.

That was an effing nightmare, I had better luck with trying for Golden Tickets (which I didn't get because I entered my card info wrong, boo me). I hope everyone got theirs.

I was trying since 11:00am and kept getting restarted and finally bought @ Full price $222. I need an effin drink, frontgate sucks!