Damnit...

Problem loading page

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Now, to start over at the beginning of the damn line... But with Internet Explorer this time. Hopefully that works better. :mad:

WTF!!! My blue bar was almost at the end, and now it's back down to 25%! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh Darwin, it just went back to the beginning of the line now. FUUUUUUUCK!

Mine did that but then it went straight through.

Not that I bought one.

Sorry for stealing server time...

WTF!!! My blue bar was almost at the end, and now it's back down to 25%! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh Darwin, it just went back to the beginning of the line now. FUUUUUUUCK!

It threw me back at the beginning too. I was about to flip a shit, but then I reopened the site in Google Chrome and it put me at the order page in like ten seconds. Don't know how the hell that worked out, but I finally got the ticket. Frickin' awesome...

After a slow blue bar and lots of odd things happening with my browser, I finally got my ticket. Now I can breathe.

now I am nervously waiting for the email.. haven't gotten it yet.. :(

Yay! Your got yours!

I won't be able to check my e-mail until I get home, but I did print out my online receipt.

Congrats to everyone, and good luck to those still stuck in that bloody waiting room. Fingers crossed for you.

It threw me back at the beginning too. I was about to flip a shit, but then I reopened the site in Google Chrome and it put me at the order page in like ten seconds. Don't know how the hell that worked out, but I finally got the ticket. Frickin' awesome...

That happened to me, and I almost threw a hissy fit. I opened a new browser, and it took me to the order page.

Archived