hey everyone.

i am thinking of putting together a muser hotel room for lolla. my friend works for a hotel chain and gives me their discount so we would get a pretty good rate. if anyone is interested, send me a PM. i won't book anything until later obviously, and i'll be going to lolla regardless of if muse is playing or not, but i wanted to get an idea of how many ppl would be interested. the hotel would prob avg out to $100 for four nights for each person.

You know I'm in. :awesome: its gonna be me and my bro.

hey everyone.

i am thinking of putting together a muser hotel room for lolla. my friend works for a hotel chain and gives me their discount so we would get a pretty good rate. if anyone is interested, send me a PM. i won't book anything until later obviously, and i'll be going to lolla regardless of if muse is playing or not, but i wanted to get an idea of how many ppl would be interested. the hotel would prob avg out to $100 for four nights for each person.

PM sent! :D

hey everyone.

We've booked a room at the Travelodge Chicago, right across the street from Grant Park. I just checked and they still have rooms available. I would love to be at a Musey-hotel block party :D

Hey you guys, does anyone know of a hotel/hostel/anything in the area that allows you to cancel reservations without having to pay a fee? I'd love to book ahead of time, but if I find out Muse isn't playing, I'm not gonna go.

Thanks! :happy:

not sure about any. but you were interested in doing the muser room/hotel block, the discount i get stays the same up to a month before booking. i could just keep you in mind and when april rolls around, you can book with us.

I'm already planning a trip to Chicago next summer...maybe need to shift it a few weeks...

... i would love to meet the famous niall at lolla. :$

We've booked a room at the Travelodge Chicago, right across the street from Grant Park. I just checked and they still have rooms available. I would love to be at a Musey-hotel block party :D

My and my girlfriend will likely be going but I'll be staying in a friend's apartment north of downtown. You wouldn't mind if I dropped in to the party for a while would you?

Hey you guys, does anyone know of a hotel/hostel/anything in the area that allows you to cancel reservations without having to pay a fee? I'd love to book ahead of time, but if I find out Muse isn't playing, I'm not gonna go.

The HI Hostel I booked really close to Grant Park only charges you like $10 so it's not the end of the world if you cancel. :LOL:

As far as I know (which I don't know too much about the hotel systems and their reservation policy) I think it depends on which hotel/hostel you're planning on booking. They range in price for the cancellation fee. I think the more expensive your lodging place, the more expensive it is for a fee. Just what I THINK. Lol.

... i would love to meet the famous niall at lolla. :$

I agree. :$

The HI Hostel I booked really close to Grant Park only charges you like $10 so it's not the end of the world if you cancel. :LOL:

As far as I know (which I don't know too much about the hotel systems and their reservation policy) I think it depends on which hotel/hostel you're planning on booking. They range in price for the cancellation fee. I think the more expensive your lodging place, the more expensive it is for a fee. Just what I THINK. Lol.

Thanks you guys! The HI Hostel looks really good! Once I sway my parents, I am totally booking a bed :awesome:

Planning on driving out and then staying with my friend or cousin. Only downside of that is I'd really like to join the Muser party ... but hopefully I can anyway.:awesome: I much prefer Midwest driving to NY driving, plus I can go visit my family in Michigan after the festival, so this'll just be awesome! I just hope Muse actually decides to play it. I'll go anyway, but it'll lack the excitement without them; I don't feel anywhere near this way about other bands.

Planning on driving out and then staying with my friend or cousin. Only downside of that is I'd really like to join the Muser party ... but hopefully I can anyway.:awesome: I much prefer Midwest driving to NY driving, plus I can go visit my family in Michigan after the festival, so this'll just be awesome! I just hope Muse actually decides to play it. I'll go anyway, but it'll lack the excitement without them; I don't feel anywhere near this way about other bands.

QFT!!!

The hubs and I decided Lolla was a done deal for us whether Muse plays or not. I will not allow myself to believe they won't, so that is not an option. But I say those that are pretty set on going regardless, let's do the damn thing! I would love to get together with fellow Musers. Pizza sounds good too :p

Now, not to change the subject, but has anyone heard of any possible Bonnaroo rumors. Just trying to decide if I need to book a tent there as well. Or am I hoping for too much?

I'm going regardless bc 1) it's their 20th anniversary, which means it's gonna be epic 2) lolla has been getting better each year, considering the last truly epic year was 2007 where it was muse, pearl jam, daft punk, yeah yeah yeahs, etc. And the year of kanye. 3) I'll be in the city anyways. Muse will just make it even more epic and make me pull every string and contact every connection I can find to get VIP passes.

I'm going regardless bc 1) it's their 20th anniversary, which means it's gonna be epic 2) lolla has been getting better each year, considering the last truly epic year was 2007 where it was muse, pearl jam, daft punk, yeah yeah yeahs, etc. And the year of kanye. 3) I'll be in the city anyways. Muse will just make it even more epic and make me pull every string and contact every connection I can find to get VIP passes.

I want a VIP pass, tooooooo. :shifty:

lol i've already decided that i'll try and get some for you and carina. I think i can do it.

Helllll Yeahhhhh! :D

I want to go to festivals this summer in style, dude. And as for Muse, I feel like I deserve to meet them at this point. :shifty: Need to find a way....

Archived