I know that it isn't officially confirmed yet, but I am making travel plans to go! I've started a twitter campaign for Dead Star - Anyone who is interested in helping, please tweet #DeadStarForLolla to @muse and @CTWolstenholme! I know it's a long shot, but after the tease in LA I need to hear the whole thing. :LOL: I am tweeting it every day until Lollapalooza.

I think Early Bird passes go on sale in November or December. They go quite quickly, but then the regular passes are available (slightly more expensive) around March time. They also reveal the line up around that time as well. This past one, they had a 'Fill in the blanks' type game. If they do the same thing for next year and you see one of the first three names with four letters, you know it's Muse.

I think Early Bird passes go on sale in November or December. They go quite quickly, but then the regular passes are available (slightly more expensive) around March time. They also reveal the line up around that time as well. This past one, they had a 'Fill in the blanks' type game. If they do the same thing for next year and you see one of the first three names with four letters, you know it's Muse.

Is there some kind of mailing list or website I should go to to find out when they go on sale. I'm on their FB list and Twitter, is that enough?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :) So I've heard so many different things about what they'll be up to. I think the most plausible thing is that they're taking a break, but they're doing a few shows here and there.. Were they actually officially asked to do Lollapalooza?! Does anyone have a link to the article? Oh man if they go I really hope they do one show in Montreal.. we've got som many festivals!

thanks

Hey :) So I've heard so many different things about what they'll be up to. I think the most plausible thing is that they're taking a break, but they're doing a few shows here and there.. Were they actually officially asked to do Lollapalooza?! Does anyone have a link to the article? Oh man if they go I really hope they do one show in Montreal.. we've got som many festivals!

thanks

Consequence of Sound website:

Discussing their plans for 2011 in a newly published article in Kerrang! Magazine, Muse noted that they’ll be taking most of next year off to work on their next studio album, but will “probably do a couple of shows [next summer].” And while the UK rockers did not confirm their participation, the article notes the band has been offered a headlining slot at next year’s Lollapalooza.

Whether Muse will indeed headline Lollaplooza 2011 probably won’t be known until next April, when the lineup for the Chicago based music festival is typically announced.

They are going to play at Lollapalooza. There is no if. Nuh-uh. No. They are going to be there. THEY MUST. Or else all my hopes and dreams will be crushed and I will blow up the entire world.

- insane fan of the future

This. I am convinced of it, and a confirmation will just validate my convictions to everyone else. This is the only thing that will ward of my PMS and tide me over until the next album.

*bump*

Ok, so, seriously considering going to this with my boyfriend (another boardie). But, just a heads up, if anyone wants to room with us it would seriously cut costs down for each of our lodging expense. First got to find a place close by and not sold out. :LOL: Just putting it out there if anyone is interested. :happy: So happy to be planning something Muse related again after those Cali days just last month. :p

Definitely planning on going to this, and all I ask is for a good band lineup (aside from Muse being included, but honestly I'm hoping for Daft Punk :p). Plus Lolla would be a makeup for my drama-filled Coachella fail from last year. *fingers crossed*

*bump*

Ok, so, seriously considering going to this with my boyfriend (another boardie). But, just a heads up, if anyone wants to room with us it would seriously cut costs down for each of our lodging expense. First got to find a place close by and not sold out. :LOL: Just putting it out there if anyone is interested. :happy: So happy to be planning something Muse related again after those Cali days just last month. :p

Am interested! :) And/or we could have all the Musers invade a hotel/hostel.

Am interested! :) And/or we could have all the Musers invade a hotel/hostel.

:awesome:

I think it'd be great to have a massive group of musers staying at a hotel and what not. We'll discuss it more when time gets near. I looked for some rooms to book near Grant Park, and nothing is available. Bit worried, but I'm sure something will come up eventually.

I think it'd be great to have a massive group of musers staying at a hotel and what not. We'll discuss it more when time gets near. I looked for some rooms to book near Grant Park, and nothing is available. Bit worried, but I'm sure something will come up eventually.

Keep trying. We got a room at the Travelodge Chicago, right across the street from Grant Park.

hey everyone.

i am thinking of putting together a muser hotel room for lolla. my friend works for a hotel chain and gives me their discount so we would get a pretty good rate. if anyone is interested, send me a PM. i won't book anything until later obviously, and i'll be going to lolla regardless of if muse is playing or not, but i wanted to get an idea of how many ppl would be interested. the hotel would prob avg out to $100 for four nights for each person.

hey everyone.

i am thinking of putting together a muser hotel room for lolla. my friend works for a hotel chain and gives me their discount so we would get a pretty good rate. if anyone is interested, send me a PM. i won't book anything until later obviously, and i'll be going to lolla regardless of if muse is playing or not, but i wanted to get an idea of how many ppl would be interested. the hotel would prob avg out to $100 for four nights for each person.

Depends how close the hotel is to Grant Park, but I might be interested! :D

Archived