Helllll Yeahhhhh! :D

I want to go to festivals this summer in style, dude. And as for Muse, I feel like I deserve to meet them at this point. :shifty: Need to find a way....

Working hard on that restraining order, I see ;):D Good luck with that, you'll have Catherine beat in no time.

Does anyone have any information about early release tickets? I have read that they will sell tickets before announcing the lineup at a discounted rate; however, I cannot find any information on the Lolla website about this. Since Lolla is pretty much a done deal for me, I'd like to buy the tickets when they are cheap. Thanks.

Working hard on that restraining order, I see ;):D Good luck with that, you'll have Catherine beat in no time.

Does anyone have any information about early release tickets? I have read that they will sell tickets before announcing the lineup at a discounted rate; however, I cannot find any information on the Lolla website about this. Since Lolla is pretty much a done deal for me, I'd like to buy the tickets when they are cheap. Thanks.

They usually do the golden tickets which are 60 dollar tickets. These go super fast but I have been able to get them the last two years. After these are gone they then do the early bird tickets then regular tickets. I'm going to try and get the golden tickets again this year, already booked my hostel room as soon as this years Lollapalooza was over. It's the HI Chicago and its right across from the park. Can't beat the price either like 25 a night or something like that.

They usually do the golden tickets which are 60 dollar tickets. These go super fast but I have been able to get them the last two years. After these are gone they then do the early bird tickets then regular tickets. I'm going to try and get the golden tickets again this year, already booked my hostel room as soon as this years Lollapalooza was over. It's the HI Chicago and its right across from the park. Can't beat the price either like 25 a night or something like that.

How do you find out about these golden tickets. I am on Lolla's twitter, FB, and have joined the forum. Will they send out a notification and do a pre-sale through their site? Thanks.

How do you find out about these golden tickets. I am on Lolla's twitter, FB, and have joined the forum. Will they send out a notification and do a pre-sale through their site? Thanks.

Just follow the forums. Usually you will know at least a few days ahead of time then it's just you on the stupid home page refreshing until it pops up. It's not really announced you just have to be on at the right time but the forum members are good at keeping up with that.

What exactly are Golden tickets? :$ Is it 60 dollars for each festival day ticket?

Just follow the forums. Usually you will know at least a few days ahead of time then it's just you on the stupid home page refreshing until it pops up. It's not really announced you just have to be on at the right time but the forum members are good at keeping up with that.

well then, in THAT case, someone post on here if they hear anything about what day that sale will be. i'm terrible with keeping up with that stuff.

So, three days. I wonder how much return flights from Gatwick would be? May investigate this. I just wish I had a crystal ball so I knew how secure my job was.

hey pip

i cheaptickets.com'd it, and i got a little under $1100. now that def will change, and you'll prob get lower prices in like... january or feb.

Helllll Yeahhhhh! :D

I want to go to festivals this summer in style, dude. And as for Muse, I feel like I deserve to meet them at this point. :shifty: Need to find a way....

Story of my life.... As a devoted fan for 7 years, it's about time! :LOL:

I have leads to meet them in Los Angeles... I know where all the paparazzi pictures in LA were taken, exactly :ninja: with addresses and all, thanks to GOOGLE :awesome:

wouldn't ticket prices be cheaper the earlier you get them instead of the later?

normally, yes, but TOO far in advance, you won't. my friend works for an airline and he said a year in advance usually won't help you save.

this is all theory and speculation, but in my experience, it was true.

Sooooo (again, as long as Muse gets confirmed) I'm thinking it's VERY likely I'll be going :awesome: My parents are fairly okay with the idea, on one condition...

I would be travelling all by myself, so like, the catch is that I have to have someone (or a group) to "hang out with" at the festival so that I won't be legit by myself. So as the time gets closer, I may start begging for someone to let me hang out with their group :chuckle: (Hopefully a group that plans on having barrier... :LOL:)

I'm so excited :D

Story of my life.... As a devoted fan for 7 years, it's about time! :LOL:

I have leads to meet them in Los Angeles... I know where all the paparazzi pictures in LA were taken, exactly :ninja: with addresses and all, thanks to GOOGLE :awesome:

:( I'm never gonna meet them.

And Carina, just go book a room at HI Hostel which is easy to cancel, would only cost you like $10. Think a bunch of us are staying there so I bet if we check in together we could possibly get rooms together. :)

And Carina, just go book a room at HI Hostel which is easy to cancel, would only cost you like $10. Think a bunch of us are staying there so I bet if we check in together we could possibly get rooms together. :)

Did you mean me? :p 'Cause it's Amanda (But that's okay... it is too confusing to keep screennames and real names straight :LOL:)

I just mentioned it to my mom AGAIN and she said that as long as it's okay with my dad, they would pay for me to go as a graduation gift (Since I'll be graduating college 3 months before) :eek::dance: If I find out Muse isn't doing it, I will CRY :LOL: (Although signs seem to be pointing in the right direction :p)

Which days/how many nights were people planning on staying? (the 5th, 6th, and 7th? Or an extra night before, like on the 4th?) I think it would be really cool to make a full weekend out of it, but it depends on what my parents say and what other people are doing :LOL: (Also, we won't know anyway til April which night Muse will be playing... if at all (:eek:) )I'm basically down for anything at this point :LOL: I'm just so pumped at the thought of a trip to Chicago and getting to see Muse again!

Plus, besides meeting a few people in NJ, I've never really gotten to hang out with any fellow Musers before... the mere thought of this is SO exciting :awesome:

Did you mean me? :p 'Cause it's Amanda (But that's okay... it is too confusing to keep screennames and real names straight :LOL:)

I just mentioned it to my mom AGAIN and she said that as long as it's okay with my dad, they would pay for me to go as a graduation gift (Since I'll be graduating college 3 months before) :eek::dance: If I find out Muse isn't doing it, I will CRY :LOL: (Although signs seem to be pointing in the right direction :p)

Which days/how many nights were people planning on staying? (the 5th, 6th, and 7th? Or an extra night before, like on the 4th?) I think it would be really cool to make a full weekend out of it, but it depends on what my parents say and what other people are doing :LOL: (Also, we won't know anyway til April which night Muse will be playing... if at all (:eek:) )I'm basically down for anything at this point :LOL: I'm just so pumped at the thought of a trip to Chicago and getting to see Muse again!

Plus, besides meeting a few people in NJ, I've never really gotten to hang out with any fellow Musers before... the mere thought of this is SO exciting :awesome:

Haha, sorry, hard to keep people straight, yeah. :LOL:

Right now, I have booked 04 Aug 11 - 08 Aug 11, so 4 nights according to my reservation. :) Can always extend the stay, I'm sure, though I'm broke and would probably need to find people to stay with. Hell, if I can find people to stay with for this anyways and save me $100, that'd be awesome! :) Just want to have something booked just in case, you know?

Haha, sorry, hard to keep people straight, yeah. :LOL:

Right now, I have booked 04 Aug 11 - 08 Aug 11, so 4 nights according to my reservation. :) Can always extend the stay, I'm sure, though I'm broke and would probably need to find people to stay with. Hell, if I can find people to stay with for this anyways and save me $100, that'd be awesome! :) Just want to have something booked just in case, you know?

You can never be too safe :yesey:

I'm trying to actually book right now :ninja::LOL:

Do you remember which type of room you got? One type is $37 a night, one's $31 and one's $30 (why the $1 difference? :wtf:)

I'm just paranoid and want to make sure I'm going with the same sort of room people are getting so that I can hopefully be in the same room with you guys :LOL:

I booked my room at the hostel as soon as I found out the dates for Lollapalooza and that was a few days after this years. I've stayed there the last 3 years and it's a really nice hostel. You will meet lots of people and it's very laid back. If you guys want a room together the best thing to do is probably one person make the reservations with how many people will be in the group. The hostel usually sells out pretty quick and you guys probably won't be able to book indvidually now then show up and get a room all together. So I suggest that for you guys.

The hostel website delined my credit card AND my mom's too :wtf: It's only $8.41! :fear:

Calling my bank tomorrow :indiff:

And I'm glad to hear the hostel is a nice place :happy: Even if we can't all get the same rooms, even if we're just at the same place will be fun enough! It's not like we'd ever really be in our rooms except to sleep anyway :chuckle:

Muser "block party" at the hostel for sure! :awesome:

The hostel website delined my credit card AND my mom's too :wtf: It's only $8.41! :fear:

Calling my bank tomorrow :indiff:

And I'm glad to hear the hostel is a nice place :happy: Even if we can't all get the same rooms, even if we're just at the same place will be fun enough! It's not like we'd ever really be in our rooms except to sleep anyway :chuckle:

Muser "block party" at the hostel for sure! :awesome:

Yeah I was never at the hostel except to sleep. Lolla starts at 10am and ends around 11pm, then you have the after shows and everything. It's one big party. Weird your credit cards were denied you could also call the hostel too.

Sooooo (again, as long as Muse gets confirmed) I'm thinking it's VERY likely I'll be going :awesome: My parents are fairly okay with the idea, on one condition...

I would be travelling all by myself, so like, the catch is that I have to have someone (or a group) to "hang out with" at the festival so that I won't be legit by myself. So as the time gets closer, I may start begging for someone to let me hang out with their group :chuckle: (Hopefully a group that plans on having barrier... :LOL:)

I'm so excited :D

so does it make more sense to just book rooms at the hostel and meet up then?

DONE. google-ing this place now. rather pay that than $100. and hearing a review from a fellow muser makes me feel better about a hostel.

Archived