Wembley Stadium, 2010-09-10, DVD Project

Mystery

For those few of you who are interested;

The DVD is coming along very nicely. Footage will all be edited by the end of the week, DVD will be authored at the weekend, then it will be uploaded next week :) Imo, it's all looking nice for a first effort at this. So I hope anyone who does eventually downloads enjoys it as much as I will.

Unfortunately, I can't upload any more videos to youtube atm, because the ones I planned to upload, well, when I tried it told me it'd take about 4 hours to upload and I just can't wait that long.

(Sorry for all my posts in a row, people just don't seem too interested! Last one, honest..)

So, the DVD is essentially finished! Just sorting a last couple of things out before it goes live on MuseBootlegs :) Been a loong process, but thank you to all those who have helped out! Much appreciated. You've all been credited on the DVD.

Just thought I'd post the full specs now:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISC ONE:

Intro + Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Feeling Good

Drum and Bass Jam

Undisclosed Desires

AUDIO:

Track 1 -- stereo, crowbiwan recording.

Track 2 -- 5.1 upmix, crowbiwan recording.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISC TWO:

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

--

Soldier's Poem

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

*Forced In/Teddy Bears Picnic*

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Man With A Harmonica + Knights Of Cydonia

AUDIO:

Track one - stereo, crowbiwan recording.

Track two - 5.1 upmix, crowbiwan recording.

BONUS:

Motion image gallery

Map Of The Problematique (T In The Park 2010)

Citizen Erased (Glastonbury 2010)

Bliss (Rock AM Ring 2010)

Both discs feature interactive motion menus. Full credits are shown on disc two.

Will spread the word when it's uploaded. Keep your eyes peeled this weekend.

Glad people are having a positive reaction to my DVD! Makes all the effort worth it ;)

I want to do some more of these in the future so nice to hear people liked what I did. And I can only get better at it! Looking forward to the next one (and I wont just be doing gigs I'm at... a whole variety, I'm sure).

I love the guy who's shouting "he's on fire" during Take a Bow :LOL:
That's the one thing in the audio track that bothered me xD It just comes out of nowhere! NO other chatting through the whole thing until suddenly, "HE'S ON FIIIIRE!" But it is good for laughs. hah

Great work on the DVD, James. I really appreciate having this to look back at and enjoy all over again.

That's the one thing in the audio track that bothered me xD It just comes out of nowhere! NO other chatting through the whole thing until suddenly, "HE'S ON FIIIIRE!" But it is good for laughs. hah

Man, that dude pissed me off. Surprisingly, I was getting a mostly obnoxious crowd-free tape considering my location. At that moment I was looking forward to capture the sound dead on. With Matt behind me and those near me looking back at him I caught that straight into my mics. But yeah, hearing now it now makes me chuckle. :LOL:

There's a How To... Burn a DVD thread in the MuseBootlegs forums. You can find some burning software suggestions for Mac in the 2nd page.

Thanks you. :happy:

Edit: No good. One software costs big bucks and the other requires OSX 10.5 and I'm on 10.4.11.

Any other suggestions, anyone?

Edit2: Burning disc now. Hope it works ok.

Just want to add some more appreciation to this thread as I know you were feeling that people weren't that interested in this project. Just watched it last night and it was amazing! I was lucky enough to go to Wembley both nights, and had a brilliant time on each. I'm so grateful somebody else gave a damn enough about the Friday to make this effort. Thank you so much!

Thank you all for your great response, so amazing to see :)

Has anyone had trouble downloading it from MuseBootlegs at all? I'm just trying to decide whether I should upload somewhere else so that those unable to use torrents can see it, too, because I know they can be a bitch for some people. Let me know what the deal is and if need be, I'll .rar it and upload in pieces to MegaUpload or something like that.

Glad you're all enjoying the DVD and once more, thanks to all those who helped :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Since I m uploading this to change, Half so just do not see the beginning of the stage and lighting .. I did not notice it so bad, first post here. Neutron Star Collision editing has been done now, but would send a probs on this video. Could begin after the revolt.

• 1 year later...

Archived