Wembley Stadium, 2010-09-10, DVD Project

Mystery

Wembley Stadium, Friday 10th September 2010 - Multi-Cam DVD Project

That's right, another multi-cam project... Spawned from a bit of irritance that everyone was concentrating on the Saturday night, I felt someone should do something for the Friday, too! I have taken upon said challenge. I've seen someone's editing a few songs for that other DVD but yeah. Mine will be the full gig from the 10th :) I would've liked to do one for Manchester, but since no audio bootleg popped up, it'd be quite difficult =[

Anyway! Now, I need YOUR help! Across both board.muse.mu and MuseBootlegs, I already have four or five members who have agreed to contribute their footage to the cause, I am looking for a few more people to help out with anything they can. Full songs, snippets, full gig, HD, SD.. As long as it's good quality. This is going on a DVD remember! Mobile phone quality probably wont cut it, unless it's a really fancy phone with a decent res. camera. And important to point out; audio quality isn't important. I will be replacing audio with one of the complete bootlegs so it has a consistency throughout, so as long as your video quality is good, I am definitely interested.

I'm looking for the original files, if at all possible. As in, not just simply youtube rips, so if you agree to share, you'll have to be able to upload or transfer them to me. If you're not sure how I can easily help you there. It's very easy, and we can do it all in your own time :)

Of course, EVERYONE who donates any of their footage will be completely credited for doing so, 100%.

If you want to help out, contact me either in this thread, or preferably by PM, either via MuseBootlegs (same username there) or on here. We can then arrange file transfers for whenever is best for you, and I'll get started on the project as soon as I can.

Once complete the DVD will be available on MuseBootlegs, and anyone who contributes footage, I'll see if I can work out some kind of reward/thank you over there for you.

Thanks for your time! Any help appreciated.

James.

UPDATE:

Okay, so firstly; a huge thanks to those of you who have been in touch with me so far. I have at least two angles for most songs, and while a minimum of three would be ideal, I'm happy with what I've got up to now.

However -- I currently only have one angle for each of the following tracks;

Intro/Protestors

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe + United States Of Eurasia

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

If you have footage of ANY of these tracks, it would be hugely appreciated. The tracks themselves more than the intro. If you have them and are willing to share, drop me a PM or post either here or on MuseBootlegs. Thank you :)

EDIT: Not quite as important, but these are the tracks I only have the two angles of:

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

I Belong To You

Feeling Good

So any help there, also appreciated. Whether it's just snippets or full tracks, doesn't matter, I'll take anything and incorporate it best I can. :)

Cheers.

Thanks to the extra couple of people who've offered me footage, they've been contacted and things are well on their way. Just an update on the footage I'm really looking for at the moment:

Priority:

Nishe + United States Of Eurasia

Would appreciate:

Uprising

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

I Belong To You

Feeling Good

Anything from them that anyone has, even just a shaky digital cam shot from while jumping around like a maniac will be nice, just to fill in some gaps ;)

I'm not just looking for HD footage, either. ANY footage is appreciated, really. Just not really low resolution phone footage, that's all I can't really take as it gets too pixelated.

Thanks again.

Once more, thank you to who have offered me footage since my last post :) I have most of what people have offered now, just waiting on a couple of people to get back to me. But regardless, there are still a couple of tracks that could do with an extra angle in there.

They are:

Nishe (please! Only one angle so far)

Neutron Star Collision*

United States Of Eurasia*

Feeling Good*

*two angles a piece -- will make do with what I've got if I can't get anything else, but would like at least one more. Everything else, I have matched my aim of getting three angles per song, minimum. Work should start on the DVD proper by the end of the week, when I get the last few bits of footage I'm waiting on. Unless some people offer me to the above requests then it'll take as long as it needs. But I'm hoping for the actual editing to take about 2 weeks? Then DVD authoring's a piece of piss. Don't want to set any deadlines in concrete, but, not many angles, I have a lot of free time... Should take too long ;)

Again, thanks for your help. I'd love any of the above songs, and most importantly, I am still looking for ANY songs, too. Not just the above mentioned. Those are just priority, if possible.

Looks like I might have just got that extra NSC video on its way to me (all going well!) soo, Nishe anyone?

Nishe, FG or USOE would now be epic. I know my posts in here are seeming a bit repetative but each time I've posted I've had at least one or two users get back to me with offers of footage so it is working!

By the weekend, even if I haven't got all the footage, I'm going to start to put together a few tracks, and since this thing is seemingly taking ages, I'll try upload one of the videos to youtube so you can see that it IS going somewhere, and you can see what I'm doing with all your footage ;)

Thanks again to all who've helped! This project isn't going to be insanely complex or anything, with the footage I have. Just a little something for those who were there to enjoy (I hope!!)

EDIT: While I do have a few angles for KoC, there's not really enough, considering the song. Sooo, on top of my previous requests, if anyone has a good KOC video at all, please get in touch? Thank you kind people :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! Finally! :)

Okay, so, I'm still getting bits of footage here and there, but I had enough to start to edit together a few bits, so, here's my first edit, any feedback welcome:

fd4zkRHdlXU

These were the tracks I received the least amount of angles for hence there not being many there, but songs like Take A Bow, I received lots more for and will therefore be more varied. For this, I did the best I could with what I had without it getting boring skipping back and forth or without being on the same angle for too long. It's not great but, it's okay, I reckon. Video was compressed for youtube so it was easier to upload, full DVD version will look better, obviously. I just made it small 'cause I have crap upload speeds atm.

Thanks for this clip can go to crowbiwan for the audio, fueschgast, Tracy and Dee3Dee for clips of Nishe and USoE and vmandrant for extra USoE footage. You're all stars! Thanks.

Cheers, appreciated! Feels a bit like I'm the only one who gives a toss about this sometimes =p

Just missing the audience singing in the beginning a bit :$ :$
Do you mean in the video, or the audio? Video, I can't help that. Working with the sources I have which isn't v. much! Well, for certain songs, it's quite a bit, for others, barely a thing. SMBH was very limited and didn't have anything like audience singing. As for audio, well, the final mix may (or may not.. depends if I can figure it out!) be a matrix of multiple sources so it'll have allsorts going off in there.

All three of the videos I've uploaded to youtube so far have been revised since then, SMBH only very small amounts, but USOE has had drastic changes (looks SO much better) and Uprising, noticeable changes.

Anyways. My main reason for coming on here is just to ask if anyone has or knows of any extra bits that could be added to the DVD? Maybe interviews where any of the band chats about Wembley/tour in general (video, audio or text), just anything little you think could go on there, would be lovely.

And I'd also like to ask if anyone can contribute any high quality photos from the gig, plus any ticket/setlist scans, that I can use, as I'm planning on making an image gallery, like I did for the Glastonbury MBDVD. Just something a little different to usual fan-made projects. Just reply here or drop me a PM!

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps!

Cheers, appreciated! Feels a bit like I'm the only one who gives a toss about this sometimes =p

Do you mean in the video, or the audio? Video, I can't help that. Working with the sources I have which isn't v. much! Well, for certain songs, it's quite a bit, for others, barely a thing. SMBH was very limited and didn't have anything like audience singing. As for audio, well, the final mix may (or may not.. depends if I can figure it out!) be a matrix of multiple sources so it'll have allsorts going off in there.

All three of the videos I've uploaded to youtube so far have been revised since then, SMBH only very small amounts, but USOE has had drastic changes (looks SO much better) and Uprising, noticeable changes.

Anyways. My main reason for coming on here is just to ask if anyone has or knows of any extra bits that could be added to the DVD? Maybe interviews where any of the band chats about Wembley/tour in general (video, audio or text), just anything little you think could go on there, would be lovely.

And I'd also like to ask if anyone can contribute any high quality photos from the gig, plus any ticket/setlist scans, that I can use, as I'm planning on making an image gallery, like I did for the Glastonbury MBDVD. Just something a little different to usual fan-made projects. Just reply here or drop me a PM!

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps!

No, I don't think so! I'm sure lots of people here appreciate your work :happy:

I mean the audio! In the crowd it sounded really cool how everybody was singing the guitar sounds until Matt started to sing! (hope you know what I mean :$)

I'll send you a few pics, hope they are good enough :) Have some from the queuing/crowd/stadium too! Can you use them as well? I also try to scan my tickets from both dates this evening!

Supermassive Black Hole:

TWj_MXt7JXY

Not uploading many more to YouTube now, saving most for the DVD.

Great work James. I'd like to see more on YouTube, but I'll be be patient and wait until the DVD is ready. :-)

PS I have some photos of the queues, inside the stadium before the show and some of the bands. The Muse shots aren't brilliant but you're welcome to use any. I'll upload the best to flickr and post you a link.

Cheers

Steve

No, I don't think so! I'm sure lots of people here appreciate your work :happy:

I mean the audio! In the crowd it sounded really cool how everybody was singing the guitar sounds until Matt started to sing! (hope you know what I mean :$)

I'll send you a few pics, hope they are good enough :) Have some from the queuing/crowd/stadium too! Can you use them as well? I also try to scan my tickets from both dates this evening!

Ahh, well, I can confirm, with the audio, I am making a 5.1 upmix using more sources, so hopefully there'll be something in one of the other sources to satisfy everyone ;)

As for pictures, if you could post a link here or send me a PM with a link for any images you'd like to share, it'd be hugely appreciated! :)

Great work James. I'd like to see more on YouTube, but I'll be be patient and wait until the DVD is ready. :-)

PS I have some photos of the queues, inside the stadium before the show and some of the bands. The Muse shots aren't brilliant but you're welcome to use any. I'll upload the best to flickr and post you a link.

Cheers

Steve

Oh, I am uploading some to YouTube, still! Just not many more ;) Decided I'm uploading all songs from The Resistance, but since I'm not uploading any unique-to-the-tenth tracks, IBTY wont be, so we can say SMBH was instead of that.

And as for pictures, same to yourself! Just drop me a link, would be awesome :happy:

And as for YouTube uploads, I put another one up tonight:

yPpQSAHDAt4

For those of you interested in this project: I have just about finished the first disc! I wont be uploading until it's all done, of course, but positive sign n all that. Planning something different for the menu's, hoping that'll work out okay. Should be absolutely complete done in a couple of weeks now. Sounds ages, yup, but it does take a while. Hope you enjoy the new vid :) One of my favourite edits so far, along with New Born, which is imo, my best, and you'll have to wait for that =p

Archived