Sign in to follow this  
LaResistance

MuseBootlegs.com Question

This may seem a stupid question but I'm stumped..On Musebootlegs.com how/where do you actually download the various DVD's/HD videos of gigs etc?

Every page has loads of info on the gig, set list, video/adio formats etc but no download link...

Can anyone enlighten a clearly stupid soul?

I used to use microcuts for all my bootlegs but they're not what they used to be.

Ahhh I wasn't going on torrents.musebootlegs.com

I was just going to MuseBootlegs.com, which is more a blog with details on all of the bootlegs available.

My Bad.

Ahhh I wasn't going on torrents.musebootlegs.com

I was just going to MuseBootlegs.com, which is more a blog with details on all of the bootlegs available.

My Bad.

ah, ok then. :happy: I actually had the same problem awhile back when I first visited! :)

WTF just tried to create an account and it tells me I am not qualified to open an account... WTF is that all about?

WTF just tried to create an account and it tells me I am not qualified to open an account... WTF is that all about?

OMFGWTFBBQ.

You might just have typoed.

Send me a PM with your email address, desired username and password and I'll handle it for you.

Can I ask a stupid question?

I've got BitTorrent. I have no trouble downloading torrents from various sites.

I can't get one single thing from musebootlegs to download. I download the torrent file, open it with BitTorrent, and then .... nothing. Ever.

I've checked everything I can think of to check. I'm wondering if there isn't some musebootlegs.com step I'm missing. I do have an account there. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for me? Or, does it just take a really long time for torrents from there to start downloading?

(I tried with LimeWire awhile back, too - same thing. No files from musebootlegs.)

I can't get one single thing from musebootlegs to download. I download the torrent file, open it with BitTorrent, and then .... nothing. Ever.

I've checked everything I can think of to check. I'm wondering if there isn't some musebootlegs.com step I'm missing. I do have an account there. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for me? Or, does it just take a really long time for torrents from there to start downloading?

(I tried with LimeWire awhile back, too - same thing. No files from musebootlegs.)

Try changing your torrent client, Utorrent works fine to me

BitTorrent works just fine for me.

if other torrents works, then it's definitely not the program.

Are you sure the files you download has seeders?

uTorrent seems to be working.

Yes, the torrents are seeded. I don't get it ... but if uTorrent works, I guess I don't care if I don't get it.

Thanks!