MuseBootlegs.com Question

LucasWay89

This may seem a stupid question but I'm stumped..On Musebootlegs.com how/where do you actually download the various DVD's/HD videos of gigs etc?

Every page has loads of info on the gig, set list, video/adio formats etc but no download link...

Can anyone enlighten a clearly stupid soul?

I used to use microcuts for all my bootlegs but they're not what they used to be.

Ahhh I wasn't going on torrents.musebootlegs.com

I was just going to MuseBootlegs.com, which is more a blog with details on all of the bootlegs available.

My Bad.

ah, ok then. :happy: I actually had the same problem awhile back when I first visited! :)

WTF just tried to create an account and it tells me I am not qualified to open an account... WTF is that all about?

OMFGWTFBBQ.

You might just have typoed.

Send me a PM with your email address, desired username and password and I'll handle it for you.

• 1 month later...

Can I ask a stupid question?

I've got BitTorrent. I have no trouble downloading torrents from various sites.

I can't get one single thing from musebootlegs to download. I download the torrent file, open it with BitTorrent, and then .... nothing. Ever.

I've checked everything I can think of to check. I'm wondering if there isn't some musebootlegs.com step I'm missing. I do have an account there. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for me? Or, does it just take a really long time for torrents from there to start downloading?

(I tried with LimeWire awhile back, too - same thing. No files from musebootlegs.)

I can't get one single thing from musebootlegs to download. I download the torrent file, open it with BitTorrent, and then .... nothing. Ever.

I've checked everything I can think of to check. I'm wondering if there isn't some musebootlegs.com step I'm missing. I do have an account there. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for me? Or, does it just take a really long time for torrents from there to start downloading?

(I tried with LimeWire awhile back, too - same thing. No files from musebootlegs.)

Try changing your torrent client, Utorrent works fine to me

BitTorrent works just fine for me.

Archived