The outro in Space Dementia's live version is so very majestically done. The outro sounds so dramatic, although it's just Matt doing some random piano trashing! :LOL:.

lol yeah I love the weird sounds and piano thrashing at the end. I'm obsessed with all Muse's piano songs and I can't stop listening to them, I've put them all in a play list on my ipod :)

I'd love to see them performing it live :happy:

Oh, believe me, you wont belive how epic it sounds live. Your life basically would not be complete without witnessing this song (and Bliss ext. :p) live.

In fact, I'd give up seeing the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the Niagara Falls etc. just to see AP and Bliss live again. :).

Oh, believe me, you wont belive how epic it sounds live. Your life basically would not be complete without witnessing this song (and Bliss ext. :p) live.

In fact, I'd give up seeing the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the Niagara Falls etc. just to see AP and Bliss live again. :).

I guess... I heard some live version (I told you this before) and it was so epic and beautiful

Bliss live... that should be AWESOME!!!