Hysteria. All thanks to the orgasmic performance at KROQ AAC few days back. Everything about this song is great.

Apoc.Please, Sing for Absolution, Hysteria and B&H make Absolution for me.

Hysteria. All thanks to the orgasmic performance at KROQ AAC few days back. Everything about this song is great.

Apoc.Please, Sing for Absolution, Hysteria and B&H make Absolution for me.

Hysteria is awesome. Such a great rifffffffff...:D

Showbiz.

The "Waaaaaaaaaah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" bit at the end is awesome and, dare I say it, epic.

The best part of Hysteria is the spine-chilling guitar solo. Probably my fav guitar solo by anybody EVER.

:D.

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :happy::happy:

I've fallen in love with Space Dementia again, the chorus is so great and the lyrics are fantastically written.

I especially love the live version :happy:

The outro in Space Dementia's live version is so very majestically done. The outro sounds so dramatic, although it's just Matt doing some random piano trashing! :LOL:.

lol yeah I love the weird sounds and piano thrashing at the end. I'm obsessed with all Muse's piano songs and I can't stop listening to them, I've put them all in a play list on my ipod :)

lol yeah I love the weird sounds and piano thrashing at the end. I'm obsessed with all Muse's piano songs and I can't stop listening to them, I've put them all in a play list on my ipod :)

+1 :D

The best piano song to me by far is Apocalypse Please. It's amazing how one can make a song sound so heavy on a regular grand piano.

I'd love to see them performing it live :happy:

The best piano song to me by far is Apocalypse Please. It's amazing how one can make a song sound so heavy on a regular grand piano.

I'm like AP a lot more since I made that thread about, been listening to it a lot recently. I still Space Dementia is the best piano song though.

I'd love to see them performing it live :happy:

Oh, believe me, you wont belive how epic it sounds live. Your life basically would not be complete without witnessing this song (and Bliss ext. :p) live.

In fact, I'd give up seeing the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the Niagara Falls etc. just to see AP and Bliss live again. :).

Oh, believe me, you wont belive how epic it sounds live. Your life basically would not be complete without witnessing this song (and Bliss ext. :p) live.

In fact, I'd give up seeing the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the Niagara Falls etc. just to see AP and Bliss live again. :).

I guess... I heard some live version (I told you this before) and it was so epic and beautiful

Bliss live... that should be AWESOME!!!

Got to be The Small Print live at Earl's Court - simply because you get to hear Chris sing a bit more and he has such a beautiful voice but not many people realise it.

Map of the Problematique on a rainy day with it full volume does immense things to your brain.

After seeing Blackout live, it's amazing especially when matt turns on the fuzz factory before the solo. Epic. I hum it every morning

City Of Delusion. I never really listened to the whole of Black Holes before, only the most popular ones etc. Then I heard my mate playing it on his iPod, and fell in love with Exo Politics, City Of Delusion and Hoodoo.

City Of Delusion. I never really listened to the whole of Black Holes before, only the most popular ones etc. Then I heard my mate playing it on his iPod, and fell in love with Exo Politics, City Of Delusion and Hoodoo.

It's brilliant :happy:

Ive had that with a lot of muse songs actually :p the biggest revelation for me was bliss ^^ a friend told me how much he liked it, so when it jumped on, i listened to it, and i was hooked for about a month :p i listened to that song like A MILLION times :)