• 3 weeks later...
Greetings! To be honest, each their song itself seems to be awesome. I feel so good when listening to them...

Same... I love almost all their songs... I feel very good when I listen Matt Bellamy's voice, especially with his high notes and high screams that make me feel "high" myself...

Edited by Spiralia-statica

+1 on Shrinking Universe.

The sad thing is it’s a circa-2000 b-side. If Muse dropped a Shrinking Universe tomorrow, it’d be hailed the best thing they’ve done for more than a decade.

Agreed, aside from Fury, it's probably the one song I wish made it onto an album so it could be played more frequently more than any of the other B-Sides.

• 3 weeks later...

Exogenesis in its entirety. I've always loved part III, but it's been a long time since I listened through the whole thing at once. I'd forgotten how good part I is and I've often ignored part II. Enjoyed it today though. Also, as I'm in a slow Muse mood, Blackout, though I've always known how good that song is anyway, so maybe it doesn't count, but still...lovely stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Unnatural Selection. This song seems to be a fan favorite and tbf it was an early favorite of mine but I got over it after a while but I revisited it recently after someone compared it to New Born (not that anything could compare to my baby New Born). And it's a solid headbanger! Way more interesting than anything else on the album, MK Ultra and Exogenesis 1-3 excluded.

frankly, i don't listen to much muse at all in between album release periods. going through the albums rn in advance of ST's release.

i'm being reminded of why this band has created gold...and total crap.

...and why divisiveness exists amongst opinions on all different sorts of tracks.

will report back with rediscovered favorites in due course.

So I just read on Reddit Matt finally sung the vocal bit in Unsustainable. Holy fuck thank god. I thought this would never happen. Should've done it from the beginning.

I wanted this for so long as well 😊 I'm so happy because all I want about Muse happens :

-2017 : I wanted Showbiz so much...and they played it !

-2018 : I wanted Eternally missed...and they played it !

-2018 : I wanted a song never played...and they played Easily !

-2018 : I wanted Unsustainable with vocals...and they did yesterday !

So I want 2 other things :

-Plug in baby without final distorsion (Even if Matt's voice sounds a little different from before, I love it and I know he can ;) )

-1 song never played or underrated in every gigs 🙏

And sorry for my english, I'm french...