TIRO is a weird one because I actually think it loses a lot of its potency live. The studio version is one of the best things Muse have ever done.

It's probably a bit worn out at the moment but the early performances are among the heaviest Muse performances.

Oh, and now also HTAILY. Because fucking hell.

Other people's opinions very rarely bother me but the fact that a fair amount of people say this is the worst song on Showbiz genuinely baffles me. Like, what are you listening to.

Muse, pls pls pls remember how fucking immense this song is and bring it back. Piano version, guitar version, I don't care. Just let me see it before I die :supersad:

• 2 weeks later...

In Your World, average song but could be a dead fun (and easy) Psycho Tour 2 addition.

Also, House Of The Rising Sun. Simple cover but easily one of their most underrated songs imo, I honestly don't think I've seen it mentioned once on here in years :chuckle: Those chugging sections and Matt's vocals in particular are immense.

The whole of Origin. Downloaded the multi-cam of Leeds 2011 from Musebootlegs before it shuts down and re-lived the whole thing for the first time since the gig <3 The performance of CE from that gig is a lot better than I give it credit for as well.

If you liked that CE try to listen to Wembley 2010. Best CE evah, imao.

Heard the Wembley performance get hyped up a lot over the years but never really got it whenever I've watched it. Always thought LCCC was better from that tour and the '01/'04 performances will always be the definitive versions imo.

Heard the Wembley performance get hyped up a lot over the years but never really got it whenever I've watched it. Always thought LCCC was better from that tour and the '01/'04 performances will always be the definitive versions imo.

Hullaballoo CE is godly.

Hullaballoo CE is godly.

Haven't listened to anything from Hulla apart from Dark Shines in a couple of years tbh :$ I'll have to give it a re-watch soon. I always remember CE from Route du Rock, Earls Court, Big Day Out and Glasto as being faves though.

• 2 weeks later...

Resistance. It's weird but whenever I wasn't listening to it I'd see it as meh, then every time it came on I'd enjoy it and think "hey it's not that bad at all" and as soon as it ended, would return to the previous meh phase.

Recently I've come to terms with my liking for it. Can't deny that bass (and the drums, and the atmosphere, and that catchy pre-chorus).