Animals. The guitar parts are brilliant.

In fact, The 2nd Law isn't as bad as I remembered it being. Some absolute belters on that album.

Literally came to this same conclusion this week. Had T2L playing in my car for the past week just because I'm tired of all the other albums at the moment and listen to t2l the least, rediscovered the awesomeness of Supremacy, probably my favorite at the moment. Never really gave Save me or Liquid State the time of day but they're actually not bad, liquid states a banger, wish I enjoyed it more when i saw them play it. Also Big Freeze >>>> F the haters

The Resistance is really growing on me - if Guiding Light was replaced with another song in the MKU or US vein then it would be a solid record I recon.

Undisclosed Desires is probably one of their better pop efforts, in the studio at least :LOL:

UD is a very good produced radio-single. Perfectly made for mainstream pop/rock-stations (maybe more pop than rock ;) ). Live it was never good, but Keytar >>>> Keytarless.

The point is: it can rest in peace after this Tour.

• 2 weeks later...
HCM should be requested live when Matt has eventually just lost all of his highs.

Pff, more like 'should be requested as soon as they do another mini club tour thing'.

I would if I didn't wanna see COD, Hoodoo, Invincible and HTAILY slightly more :(

What's with your Nishe obsession? It's decent I guess, but... Yeah.

Probs mainly comes from it being so unique in their discography, think I love Bedroom Acoustics for the same reason. Almost has a trip hop/early Portishead-ish vibe that I have a weird soft spot for and find really relaxing. Monty Jam's the same for me.

Pff, more like 'should be requested as soon as they do another mini club tour thing'.

I would if I didn't wanna see COD, Hoodoo, Invincible and HTAILY slightly more :(

Exactly my point! Ask for these songs while he can sing them, then when he's getting old and tired he can sit on a chair and moan out HCM.

Time is Running Out. It's the song that got me into Muse back then, but routine had made me kinda lose interest in it for a while. I've been listening to it a lot lately, and that reminded me how much I love it. The bass is the grooviest they've ever done, the slightly eerie feeling here and there, the power of the second verse, the punch of the chorus and above all, the pre-chorus is one of my favourite musical moments ever.

Also, Falling Away With You finally clicked for me after so many years. Really digging that chorus at the moment.

You'd rather see Invincible than HCM?

I'd rather see Invincible over anything other than COD and maybe Hoodoo.

IW7cTxp.gif

Exactly my point! Ask for these songs while he can sing them, then when he's getting old and tired he can sit on a chair and moan out HCM.

Ohhh, okay. Wait until it's one of the only rarities he can sing, gotcha. Seems like it might take a patient soul though, and a patient soul I am not :chuckle: