The whole of Showbiz(album), basically. Hate This & I'll Love You, in particular, is now one of my favourite songs. Its much better than Showbiz (song) in my opinion. HT&ILY is single potential. Wonder why they didnt make it one.

Muscle Museum (holy eff, FINALLY!)

Hmmm what else?

Hyper Chrondriac Music, Sunburn (especially the piano bits), and....Starlight. :unsure:

Good for you! And Starlight is really great ;)

Ooo. What performance are you referring to? I am curious.

Oh, and Map of Your Head is the song I never listened to until recently (and liked). To the OP: The opening of Stockholm Syndrome is fantastic.

Where is that "hey you crazy kids" from???

It's from the Radio 1 performance. You can download it at microcuts. http://www.microcuts.net/uk/download/misc.php

It's awesome :LOL:

Or you could just post this! (Be sure to listen to the whole thing, it really shows off Matt's 'unique vocal talents'! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbz8qgTZfMs

for me it is glorious. in my opinion this is how the next album will sound vocally anyway. i love how no matter how much you listen there is always more

:musesign::musesign:

sunburn near the end - the piano solo is godly. (Live version... listening to Adelaide one atm)

It's so funny! Matt's face and how he's jumping. loool:D

Sunburn. I can't stop listening to it :happy:

mhm! the previous songs off "showbiz" i used to love were MM and Uno, but I got abit tired of em, sunburn however, is on my playlist for ever!

Fury, it's just awesome and I wasnt into it as mch before. now I think it's one of Muse's best songs. :)

sunburn for me. big time. I've always loved it but recently it's taken itself to a whole new level to my ears.

Hyper Chondriac Music too...

I've always loved Fury but I suddenly started "worshipping" it last month. It was quite a coincidence that they started playing this masterpiece a week after I started creaming over it.

Also, Hate This and I'll Love You. Fabulous vocals and a solo way ahead of it's time. I love it. I can't believe I used to skip it a lot!

for me it was:

TOADA... it never realy caught on with me but then i listened Absolution through again a couple of months ago and discovered how ace it is

The Groove... i actually didn't REdiscover it cause i had never heard it before but i heard just a couple of days ago and think it's just amazing

New Born. For about a year I didn't think it was very good :$ But now I think it's one of Muse's best songs again. :happy:

Also, Hate This and I'll Love You. Fabulous vocals and a solo way ahead of it's time. I love it. I can't believe I used to skip it a lot!

Good for you. It's an awesome song :)

Butterfiles and Hurricanes...for some reason i always skipped it and now its probably one of my favourites:)

same thing... I also LOVE tab... god...