Shrinking Freakin' Universe.

Holy crap, the bridge after the second chorus.

Oh hell yeah. Should have been an album track for sure.... BTW, your sig? Is that Chris? And where is it from?

Dark Shines, don't ask me why... but I've skipped Muse a lot over the past years and when I wasn't really paying attention to my music this one came by and I was like 'that's really awesome'.

Oh hell yeah. Should have been an album track for sure.... BTW, your sig? Is that Chris? And where is it from?

It's from this Youtube gaming channel I watch called Game Grumps.

I know I'm delayed, but I only heard the entirety of Showbiz a couple of days ago. Sunburn and Muscle Museum are awesome.

What about Showbiz, Uno and HTAILY :phu:

I know I'm delayed, but I only heard the entirety of Showbiz a couple of days ago. Sunburn and Muscle Museum are awesome.

What about Showbiz, Uno and HTAILY :phu:

And Unintended :fear:

For once I agree with you.

mRMF4.png

I like Showbiz and Unintended. :$

Showbiz is awesome! One of their best tracks ever. Unintended is decent/good, imo.

Showbiz is awesome! One of their best tracks ever. Unintended is decent/good, imo.

I thought I edited my post fast enough but I guess not. :facemelt:

I think it shows a different side of Muse, a much more relaxed side. It's nice to hear.

I rediscovered "the whole awesomeness" of this fucking album for fucking hundred time. i was literally dying listening to it this summer. Then went back to OOS. And now again. Showbiz is just great. I am listening to it over and over these days.

Showbiz is so uneven it's pretty amazing in and of itself.

Songs like Sunburn and Showbiz are so far removed from ones like Overdue and Sober it's mindblowing.

Liked MM for the time, but it's definitely showing it's age, and I still can't see what the fuss is about with HTAILY, except that the name is pretty cool.

OT: I always forget about Con-Science, and then when I'm depressed, it's waiting there for me like an old (and incredibly awesome) friend.

'The Groove' is really good - never looked in to b-sides and single album tracks. uhhm...

I love and HATE this song, but 'Who Knows Who' for the instrumentals, not the vocals.

'Crying Shame' is awesome. And 'You ****ing Mother****er '- which I made my ringtone :D

Fairly certain I'm the only person here that really likes Sober and Fillip.

I enjoy Fillip.

Sober I can't deal with, even if I'm being generous about how young they were.