I just noticed the piano in the last verse of SfA which makes me love the song that little bit more :awesome:

Undisclosed Desires. it might be dull as fuck live, but on the album, it's just pure brilliance. beautiful.

Lately, I can't get enough of Animals. It's so...MELLOW, and the lyrics allow me to rage in a totally mellow way. I adore the guitar throughout.

Con-Science again. listened to that song today in an all dark room with speakers. my reaction afterwards was ":eek:FUCK:eek:".

I wouldn't say "rediscover" but lately I've listened a lot of the more quiet, understated tracks, all of which are breathtakingly beautiful, really: Ruled by Secrecy, Blackout and Hoodoo.

I've been listening to Map of The Problematique all week. It just stuck to me for some reason. The instrumentation of the song is simply amazing, more so when Matt belts the "I can't get it right" part.

I wouldn't say "rediscover" but lately I've listened a lot of the more quiet, understated tracks, all of which are breathtakingly beautiful, really: Ruled by Secrecy, Blackout and Hoodoo.

hoodoo quiet? the first part, perhaps, but the second one, that's one 'in your face' piece of music! agree about the others, though, beautiful songs.

Butterflies & Hurricanes since 22-01-2013. I've never listen it fully before. But at that time I tried 2 listen it fully 'n I listened the piano solo of it, 'n I fall in <3 with it

Edited by knightsmuse

MK Ultra. At first I was really disturbed with the intro but after hearing the album version along with the Turin one I've begun to like it:happy:

Feeling Good.

Just because I'm hearing detail in it that I've never heard before, like all the guitar parts and the nature-like ambient textures.

Edited by Gohenko