The Small Print.

Megalomania. no idea why I ever skipped it.

and of course, when I first bought OoS, I would listen to the album up to the end of Plug In Baby and then stop. For ages I did that. :( Then one day I discovered the awesomeness that is Citizen Erased + Micro Cuts and now the whole album's great!!!! ...till Feeling Good...:(

erm..Take a bow. didn't fancy the electronica intro, but it kinda grew on me and now it's f***ing awesome! And starlight. Yeah, I dunno why so many people bum it. I think it's catchy and people always clap along when it's performed live. And it's a great song to send to people when I'm persuading them into becoming muse fans. not muse's best, but i still love it.

I've fallen in love with Muscle Museum all over again for the last couple of weeks. Its because I was travelling home from somewhere, going down the motorway, by myself, singing it at the top of my voice! A fantastic moment.

Also Assassin is back. Thats because I am REALLY missing seeing them live at the moment and Assassin was just amazing last time I saw them play it (I.O.W festival)

Ruled By Secrecy

your a good man

I personally, have gotten back into Knights of Cydonia. i ruined it back when BH&R first came out. but recently ive been listening to it a little bit and im falling back in love with it

Hoodoo also. BH&R is a lot better than i give it credit for