Y'know, by which I mean you get bored of a song or just don't listen to it, and suddenly it comes on and you listen to it, and you realise how great it is/was!

For me it's been:

The Small Print: Skipped it lots :(

Stockholm Syndrome: I got annoyed with the riff at the start, I thought it started things too slowly. Now I find the willpower to wait it out. :happy:

Apocalypse Please: Largely because of the 'Why does everyone bum Apocalypse Please?' thread.

You must have some! :)

Edited by JessicaSarahS

Muscle Museum (holy eff, FINALLY!)

-that audio of that infamous performance ruined it for me; as much as I tried, I wasn't able to take the song seriously afterwards. I mean, every time I hear that intro, I have got to say "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!" and giggle. :LOL:

Hmmm what else?

Hyper Chrondriac Music, Sunburn (especially the piano bits), and....Starlight. :unsure:

-that audio of that infamous performance ruined it for me; as much as I tried, I wasn't able to take the song seriously afterwards. I mean, every time I hear that intro, I have got to say "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!" and giggle.

:unsure:

Ooo. What performance are you referring to? I am curious.

Oh, and Map of Your Head is the song I never listened to until recently (and liked). To the OP: The opening of Stockholm Syndrome is fantastic.

Endlessly, After watching Glasto dvd.

Fury, I never ever ever appreciated it. until i found the glasto dvd again,

Watched it, and everytime that riff is played, i have the picture of matt playing the guitar,

Wind blowing, with that awesome jacket on, looking so focused and sexed.

Honestly guys, can i just say,

sometimes, i get over playing my drumkit right, and then i just pop on Reading Festival,

Or Pinkpop.

And i just go, holy shit. I wanna do that,

then i jump on my kit, and i go....

God damn, drums are awesome.

I guess that counts :)

-that audio of that infamous performance ruined it for me; as much as I tried, I wasn't able to take the song seriously afterwards. I mean, every time I hear that intro, I have got to say "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!" and giggle. :LOL:

Hmmm what else?

Hyper Chrondriac Music, Sunburn (especially the piano bits), and....Starlight. :unsure:

Where is that "hey you crazy kids" from???