Supermassive black hole - got bored listenin to it in FIFA 07, I was listenin to my iPod and suddenly realised why I liked it so much, the intro is brill.:D

Muscle Museum - Never really liked it that much, but now think it is awesome.

Absolution - It was boring me until I saw a vid of muse playin it at Glasto on youtube about 2weeks ago.

Hate this and I'll love you....always skipped but its bloody amazing now!:D

Yeah, it's well underrated... But beautiful :happy:

Supermassive black hole - got bored listenin to it in FIFA 07, I was listenin to my iPod and suddenly realised why I liked it so much, the intro is brill.:D

Oooooooooooooooh yes!!! :D

Map of the Problematique

The drumming is just awesome!

DEFINITELY!

I've got to say Apocalypse Please and Endlessly right now. I watched two videos on YouTube of live performances and the organ solo in Endlessly was just pure awesome, and the drum/keyboard intro to Apocalypse Please was one of the most powerful things I've seen in a while. It really made me look at them in a new light.

Someone uploaded the entire B-sides collection (minus hullabaloo) in high quality on a torrent. Which is absolutely amazing as i've always had to do with some shitty low quality versions. Brilliant stuff. Why they aren't even released as a retail collection beats me, I would buy it as soon as it came out.

I think after the campaign to get Citizen Erased to get to number one was around I loved that, but recently it's gotta be Recess, or the live Fury they did at Sydney. Did anyone else get how much they changed it, and it sounded a lot more personally epic.

Just me perhaps ;)