I don't understand why it was not on Absolution. It is not even that long.

And I really think Easily is awesome (stupid title though) ... Should have been on BH&R instead of... hmm...

Exo-Politics?

Also, I don't think there's anywhere for The Groove to fit on Absolution which would keep the flow. Plus, the album's about 53 minutes as it is - an extra couple of minutes could make the album feel a bit too long. It works great as a b-side.

I actually like Muse's Feeling Good better than the original. Not joking.

Very understandable. What I was trying to say is that Muse fans would value the covers above the originals no matter what.

I know. I think it would be impossible to hear the true original. :p

Good point.

Very understandable. What I was trying to say is that Muse fans would value the covers above the originals no matter what.

I prefer the original PPPLMGWIW and the original CTMEOY, although the latter does flicker between. I also prefer The Animals' version of HOTRS but that wasn't really the 'original', pretty sure the band said it was a cover of The Animals' version though.

I prefer the original PPPLMGWIW and the original CTMEOY, although the latter does flicker between. I also prefer The Animals' version of HOTRS but that wasn't really the 'original', pretty sure the band said it was a cover of The Animals' version though.

The Animals and House of the Rising Sun have a relationship that I think Muse will have with Feeling Good in the future. When people think of the song, they think of they're cover.

Exo-Politics?

Also, I don't think there's anywhere for The Groove to fit on Absolution which would keep the flow. Plus, the album's about 53 minutes as it is - an extra couple of minutes could make the album feel a bit too long. It works great as a b-side.

Come to think about it, you are right. The Groove would really be hard to fit in Absolution... Maybe they should have put it on BH&R ... Instead of, say... Assassin. Cause it is a blatant copy of Stockholm Syndrome for me.

And add Easily instead of Invincible or Exo-Politics (but keep these as b-sides) :)

The Animals and House of the Rising Sun have a relationship that I think Muse will have with Feeling Good in the future. When people think of the song, they think of they're cover.

I thought a lot of people do this already with Nina Simone.