NME : Biffy Clyro Review Muse : "They Do Stadiums Better Than U2"

chudenk

As much as I enjoy listening to U2's tracks at home, I was bored as shit at their 360 show.

I haven't seen Muse at a stadium, but I imagine I'd agree with Simon: "I doubt even U2 do it quite as well as Muse. They have the humanity as well as the technology. Muse are able to move between the two."

Edit: Duh, Muse opened for U2 at the gig so I guess I did see them at a stadium, but as amazing as that was I'm sure it doesn't hold a candle to the Wembley headlining experience.

Simon Neil speaks the truth. I've now seen both bands at Wembley' date=' and Muse beat U2 hands down.[/quote']

Ι've never seen Muse,but I saw U2 10 days ago and I was at least happy I got to see something better than Muse ...Now you ruined it :'(

It's nice to hear Biffy enjoyed themselves though :)

Ι've never seen Muse,but I saw U2 10 days ago and I was at least happy I got to see something better than Muse ...Now you ruined it :'(

It's nice to hear Biffy enjoyed themselves though :)

Are you on the right board?! :LOL: Mattbellamy's Muse I love your signature photo! I wonder whether they will use that stage again.

Why would you think they'd be better than Muse? No-one's better than Muse :p

I don't mean as music/band of course. I didn't even like any U2 songs before I saw them:rolleyes: I meant as a production...I thought their show would be greater than the Pyramid stage...I could be wrong could be wrong :'(

Why would you think they'd be better than Muse? No-one's better than Muse :p

i would absolutely agree with that! watching all the videos online are already mind blowing, can't imagine being there live. i have yet to watch a stadium gig :'( i really want to watch them at wembley! oh btw any suggestions on which venues i should go watch Muse at? :)

i would absolutely agree with that! watching all the videos online are already mind blowing' date=' can't imagine being there live. i have yet to watch a stadium gig :'( i really want to watch them at wembley! oh btw any suggestions on which venues i should go watch Muse at? :)[/quote']

Any. Take any chance you get. You might have to wait a long while though unless you're in the states or Australia.

Archived