If you have EVER wanted a Switchblade this your best chance!

Impulse 101

It's a switching matrix. You put any piece of gear in any loop and it will mix or route any input to any output and even mix them in real time SERIES OR PARALLEL. You can use it as a seven way splitter, one guitar in fed to seven amps. You can use it as a pedal switcher, rack switcher, rack mixer. It has buffers on each in and out, so you don't have to worry about signal loss or cable length. You can use CC messages to bring different effects in and out of the chain, creating a virtual pedal board. You can even mix in it in real time from a CC pedal or using MIDI messages from a sequencer.

It's one of the best pieces of gear I've ever used, it solves a lot of problems and creates routing possibilities that no other unit can create, you never have to worry about what order your gear is plugged in again because it reroutes everything for each program. If you want to try different configurations just program it and go. Once you are used to the interface it takes a minute or two completely reroute your entire rig.

JT

Do want! Been after a switching solution for a while now, might have to get one of these even if it leaves me broke.

Edit: Argh can't afford it after weighing up my priorities, feel free to get one James and then sell it to me a few months down the line :awesome:

Dude, Seriously go club a friend over the head and sell his organs to the mob. This is a crazy good price for a piece of gear you'll keep forever.

JT

Archived