Wembley Stadium HD - BOTH NIGHTS

Dee3Dee

Kynch: Each gig is anywhere between 10-16 gb or so. :)

Exoval: Thanks!

Bailey Essrog: He enjoys the Muse gigs as much as I do. Since he's not too bothered about going into the pit and jumping around with people, he's very much content with recording the gigs. I can tell you that he was almost more excited than me after the second night since Bliss was played.

Dee3dee thanks a million for this (and your dad, what a star). I can convert the audio and re encode as flac if you want. If not no problem. The TZ 10 is a cracking camera but your dad has excelled himself with the video and patience. This was the best gig I have been to. I took my eldest daughter too. This was her first gig and all other concerts are going to somewhat lame after this. I will give her a copy of this as a keepsake. Cheers.:D

My friend and I were actually talking about you in the queue! We said it doesn't matter if our video recordings turn out horrible, there's always that other Swede with the cool dad to rely on :)

Thanks a lot! To both you and your dad.

:LOL:

I was kinda hoping to hear someone talk about my videos, then I could be like "Hey guys!" and they would be like "NO WAY!" :rolleyes:

@Dee3Dee:

I'm slowly but surely working towards putting together a multi-angle DVD for the Friday at Wembley, since everyone else seems to be concetrating on the Saturday!

Would you be willing to contribute your videos to this project? :)

Thanks!

Note to everyone else; if you have any videos from the FRIDAY in decent quality (audio quality not important, just video) and would like to contribute, contact me either here or via MuseBootlegs (same username on there). More threads/announcements to come in the next week, I'm just finishing off another MB project before really running with this one ;)

@Dee3Dee:

I'm slowly but surely working towards putting together a multi-angle DVD for the Friday at Wembley, since everyone else seems to be concetrating on the Saturday!

Would you be willing to contribute your videos to this project? :)

Thanks!

Note to everyone else; if you have any videos from the FRIDAY in decent quality (audio quality not important, just video) and would like to contribute, contact me either here or via MuseBootlegs (same username on there). More threads/announcements to come in the next week, I'm just finishing off another MB project before really running with this one ;)

Yes yes, that's fine. Just give credit where credit is due.

Archived